20 - take out

Once we got home me and Theo went to my room. I changed into pajamas and he stripped down to his boxers getting into bed.

I got in after I brushed my teeth and cuddled up beside him.

I still don't know what we are exactly, considering we haven't made anything official, but from how he acted at the event I can only assume he's all about me and I already know I'm all about him.

**
It's been a few weeks since the speed dating event. Everything's been going good with Theo and I and the choosing was getting closer and closer each day. We only had 1 week before the big day arrived.

Theo, Leo, Ava and I spent most of our days hanging out. When Theo would be gone doing business I would spend time alone or hangout with the two love birds.

Thinking back on it I don't think I was ever really attracted to Leo the way I am with Theo. I see him as a brother or best friend, not a partner. Even then I treated him more as a best friend then a potential love interest.

I was lounging by the pool as Theo swam. These past couple of days we've got less time together, he's parents are training him harder to take over the crown when the choosing is over. That means I would be queen of vaine after all the ceremonies.

I watched as Theo swam to the edge of the pool right in front of my chair and looked at me with a big smile.

"Not gonna come in?" he asked.

"Don't feel like getting wet" I smile.

He rolls his eyes then splash's water at me. I quickly get up and whip myself off, then flip him off and walk towards the door.

"Mills come back!" He shouts after me.

"Why don't you get out of the pool" I say still marching on.

I hear him get out of the water and in a moment he's beside me lifting me up bridal style as I giggle at how adorable he is.

"Wanna order in some food?" He asked.

"Yes and we can continue watching our show?" I ask hopeful.

"Of course" he smiled.

I beamed with excitement.

In a flash we got to my room and he set me down. I went to my closet and changed into comfy cloths.

When I stepped back out into my room Theo was missing, but i could hear the shower going off.

I sat on the bed and decided to order for us. I got pizza and bread sticks since that's what I wanted and charged it to Theos card.

When he returned from the shower I couldn't help but stare at him as the water droplets ran down his perfect body.

"Stare much" he chuckled.

"Only when I see something ugly" I smirk at him.

"Then you just be super ugly since you stare at yourself in the mirror so much" he smirked back.

"Fuck you! I just ordered pizza and you get none!" I say to him throwing one of my pillows at his head.

He dodges it and laughs.

"Sorry mills but you set yourself up for that one" he said in between laughs. "And if you paid with my card I'm having some"

"Screw you" I say flipping him off.

He rolls his eyes and leaves the room going into my closet. Since he's been sleeping in my room every night he put a bunch of his cloths into my closet so he doesn't have to go back and forth.

Once he changed we went downstairs to the living room and he got the tv ready as I answered the door for the pizza person.

"Hi for millie?" The guy asked.

"That's me" I smiled.

He handed me the pizza and then stepped back revealing lacy. I looked at her confused but before I could speak, she jumped at me. Pain began radiating through my chest as I looked down and a knife was plunged into my chest.

I fell to the ground and the world began to go blurry.

***
Theos pov.

I heard a loud crash coming from the front entrance and went over to see what Mills could possibly be doing.

When I saw her laying on the floor a knife in her chest a pool of blood around her and Lacy standing there smirking I went full rage mode.

"Now that she's out of the way we can be together again" lacy smiled at me sounding desperate.

I ran to Mills side and checked on her, her pulse was weak but she wasn't dead yet.

"AVAAAAA!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. She was the only person who would be able to help Mills right now. With her magic she could keep her alive till a doctor or someone gets here.

Right away Ava came to the front entrance she gasped as she rushed over.

"Take care of her" I say in a growl.

"I will" she says tears streaming down her face.

I get up from beside Mils and look down at my hands covered in her blood.

My rage grew more every second, I thought I dealt with Lacy enough to get her to stay away. I kicked her dad off the council and told her to leave Vaine. But of course she didn't listen. I tried to be reasonable and not kill her, but I should've right there at the restaurant.

I turned to Lacy who stood at the entrance. She looked at me and I could see the fear take over her when she realized how furious I was.

She turned to run for it but I chased after her grabbing her and slamming her to the ground. I didn't control myself and slammed my fist in her face. I wanted her to pay for what she did, but I also didn't want her to get off easily by me just killing her.

So I picked up her unconscious body and flashed us to the palace basement that had a cell like room. I locked her in there then returned upstairs.

"Where's the pizza guy?" I shouted.

"I don't know! But we need a doctor" Ava shouts back.

I look over to her and she's using all her magic to stop the bleeding and to keep Mils heart going. In a moment Leo is now standing in the room looking at all of us confused as ever, probably heard the commotion happening from his room and came to investigate where his little girlfriend was.

"Call the doctor" I tell him.

He doesn't question me and does as I say rushing over to Mils and Ava.

I march outside and find the pizza guy getting into his car. Before he can go anywhere I rip the door open and pull him out. He begins pleading for me to let him go but I don't and pull his head off his body.

The choosingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें