19 - hard to get

As the guys started filing in I looked around for Theo, he spotted me and rushed over to sit with me but was beat to it when a guy took the spot across from me.

"Hey" he smiled.

"Hi" I smiled back.

"You were probably expecting Theo or Leo, weren't you ?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"It's fine, I'll see them later" I say.

We started chatting and I learnt that he was a warlock and was having a hard time figuring out who he was really into. I didn't listen to much else he was talking about as I kept stealing glances at the girl Theo was talking to as they laughed and smiled.

Once about fifteen minutes were up a bell rang and the guy across from me got up smiled and said his goodbyes leaving the spot across from me empty.

I looked around confused as others walked around and then as a second bell rang everyone made sure to be seated with someone. When I looked back in front of me to see who sat across from me Leo was sitting there smiling.

"Your not with Ava?" I asked confused.

"She told me to come save you" he chuckled.

I looked over to her and she smiled giving me a small wave. I smiled back putting up a heart sign to let her know I love her.

"So can you explain to me what's going on, I wasn't listening earlier" I tell him.

"Every fifteen minutes a bell will ring and either you or your partner will get up from the table and find someone else to mingle with, in that fifteen minutes your supposed to be getting to know your partner" he tells me.

"Oh so we're literally speed dating" I say with a chuckle.

"That's the name of the game" he chuckled as well.

I nod and look around again to find Theo, he was sitting with a different girl now at the other side of the hall. I watch him as the girl inches her hands closer and closer to his side of the table where his hands rested. He didn't move them, but he might not even be noticing. All I know is that he hasn't made his way over here to be my partner yet.

"Don't worry mills, he still likes you" Leo rolls his eyes once he realizes who I was staring at.

"Sorry, I'm just alittle jealous" I say.

"Don't be, none of these girls have a shot with him but you" Leo reassures me. "Our fifteen is almost up, you move this time"

"No you!" I say shocked.

"Bye bye" Leo smiled at the bell rang and he kicked my chair back from under the table making me fall backwards.

I get up glaring at him and put the chair back then look around the room and find Theo sitting by himself. I rush over and just as I come into Theos view and he's smirking at me a girl slides into the spot. Not on my watch!

"Sorry that's my seat" I say standing crossed armed behind the girl sitting across from Theo.

She slowly turns to me her eyes brows raised and her bitch face on.

"You weren't sitting here so no it wasn't" she growls.

"Get up before I make you dog" I say as sweetly as possible.

She gives me a glare then gets up and walks away. I take my seat and give Theo a death glare that he chuckles at. He leans back relaxing and looking me up and down.

"I'll have to admit that was pretty hot" he smirks.

"Shut up, you never came to sit with me" I roll my eyes.

"What I can't play hard to get" he smiled.

"Well if you can so can I" I smile back.

As the bell rang I got up and walked off finding a guy that was good looking and took the seat in front of him.

"Hey" he smiled.

"Hi" I smiled back.

I looked over to Theo who looked tense as I smiled and winked at him. Now that he sees me playing hard to get, he definitely isn't enjoying it.

I spent my fifteen minutes with this guy flirting with him and giggling at all his jokes that weren't even funny. I would occasionally glance over to Theo who was staring us down ignoring everything the girl in front of him was saying.

As the bell rang I got up and moved to find someone else to talk too. As I was about to take a seat in front of another good looking guy I felt my self being pulled by the arm and dragged off.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused as I notice Theo pulling me away.

He finally stopped when we got the washrooms and pulled me inside with him. He locked the door and pushed me gently up against the door trapping me between his arms.

"Your mine" he growls.

"Then don't pull that hard to get bullshit again" I snapped back.

He grabbed my face and started kissing me. I kissed back obviously, our passion burning in ever kiss.

As we pulled away a knock on the bathroom door snapped us back to reality.

"Yo who locked the bathroom" a voice from the other side asked.

Theo rolled his eyes and lightly moved me to the side unlocking the bathroom door and pulling me along with him out of the bathroom. The person who knocked looked shocked but didn't say anything as we went back into the ball room.

"We had our fun now can we go?" Theo asked me as we stood at the edge watching everyone.

"Sure, let me just say bye to Lily" I tell him.

He nods and let's go of my hand letting me go find Lily.

**
After saying goodbye to Lily I returned to Theo who stood at the entrance with Ava and Leo waiting for me.

"Ready?" Ava asked with a smile.

"Let's go home" I smiled back.

We left the venue and went back home, all of us joking and chatting about the people we got paired up with.