8 - He had her first

I fell to my knees and started crying, I didn't want to but the tears just started pouring out. I looked to see who my saviour was and saw Theo slamming his fists into the guys face.

"Theo!" I shouted to get him to stop.

When he looked at me his eyes were dark red and his face had black like cracks coming out of his eyes. This must be his real vampire form. He didn't say anything just looked at me for a brief moment then went back to slamming the guys head in.

When he was done with that he looked back at me again. I got worried and started backing away, I moved towards the door slowly worried he would hurt me next. But before he could reach me the kitchen door swung open and Leo came in.

"Millie go to your room" Leo instructed.

I got up quickly and rushed to the door looking back I could see Leo holding back theo as he tried getting to me. I didn't hesitate to run all the way to my room and lock the door.

Once safe i went to the bathroom and started the shower slipping to the shower floor and crying. I was almost taken advantage of, Theo saved me but also terrified me and killed that guy. I felt dirty thinking about what that guy did to me so I scrubbed my body over and over again trying to get his hands off me.

When I finally felt clean enough, I got out of the shower and dried my self off. I decided to stay in the bathroom, worried that Leo couldn't hold back Theo and he would in my room waiting for me to come out. So I decided to lay on the floor of the bathroom and wait till morning.

***

Theo pov

I killed chad for being an absolute dick head and trying to take advantage of Millie. I didn't care he deserved it, the only thing I cared about was how much I terrified Millie. She looked so scared of me.

Leo had to hold me back while I was in vampire form from getting to her because who knows what I would have done. I had lust and hunger built up inside of me I might have taken advantage of her or even killed her too.

I felt awful for scaring her and mostly for wanting to do harm to her. If it wasn't for Leo I would've, as much as I'd like to be with Millie, maybe it would be for the best if Leo had her.

I decided to cool off outside, I told everyone the party was over and Leo was dealing with the dead body. I had to calm down before going back into that house so I didn't hunt down Millie and do something I'd regret.

After what felt like 5 hours of me sitting outside and just watching the moon, I went back in and up to my room. As I passed Millie's, I couldn't help but to go in and check. Her door was locked but that wouldn't stop me, so I went to my room grabbed the master key for all the doors in the house and went to her room. I unlocked the door and was shocked when she wasn't in bed. I looked around the room and couldn't find her. When I went to check the bathroom the door was locked so I unlocked it and opened the door.

She was laying on the floor sleeping.

I sighed and walked over, picked her up in my arms and carried her to bed. As I set her down she opened her beautiful eyes and looked at me worriedly.

***
Millie's pov.

"Theo?" I asked looking at him in the dark.

"It's okay, go to bed" he said softly.

He was making his way to the door but I knew I had to stop him and thank him for saving me.

"Wait" I rushed out sitting up in the bed.

He stopped but didn't turn to me and just waited for me to speak again.

"Thank you for saving me" I say softly.

"Don't mention it" he spoke softly.

Before he could reach the door I jumped out of bed and gave him a hug from the back. He stopped and didn't move. He was stiff and I could tell he was worried to make any sudden movements.

"Your not so bad after all" I said, then let him go.

He turned to me and this time it was his vampire form again. He looked hungry for what I don't know.

***
Theos pov

The moment she hugged me I couldn't contain my vampire form and shifted. When I turned to her and she noticed, she didn't seem terrified she just stood there.

"Are you going to hurt me?" She whispered.

The thought of her thinking I would hurt her in raged me. I would never lay a hand on her, it wasn't anger that shifted me it was lust. When she hugged me it was the first time we've ever touched like this, I couldn't control my hormones and my vampire side got the better of me.

"I'll never hurt you" I tell her.

She looks relived, then takes a few steps closer to me till she's standing right in front of me and places a hand on my cheek. I couldn't control myself any longer and I leaned into kiss her.

At first she seemed shocked and didn't kiss back, then she relaxed and moved her lips with mine. We made out for a moment and when she pulled away we were both out of breath and I was back to my normal self.

"I'm sorry" I apologized, I shouldn't have kissed her without her permission, shes probably still shaken up from what happened earlier and I didn't wanna take advantage of that.

"Don't apologize" she sighed.

"Ill let you get some rest, see you in the morning" I say to her turning to leave.

She doesn't stop me and I leave. Once the doors shut I sigh of relief and return to my room. It felt nice kissing her, not like it did with the other girl earlier. She was different, she was innocent, kind, and didn't throw herself at me. But I also had to be mindful of the fact that Leo technically had her first, I don't wanna ruin anything for the two of them. But if she wants me, I'm not going to deny her.

The choosingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara