17 - stay

Theos pov.

I watched Millie as she and Ava walked to the dining room to grab drinks. I still felt awful about the things I've done, but was glad that she's been able to look past that and continue to give me a chance.

When the girls stepped out of view I made my way into the living room and sat down on the couch. I didn't care about going to parties anymore, I would rather be at home with mills.

"Long time no see" a familiar voice said from beside me.

I turned my head and noticed the girl I went on the picnic date standing to my right smiling. I couldn't remember her name as she wasn't relevant.

"Hey" I say in response.

If millie comes back i didn't want her noticing me talking with another girl, I don't have a great track record when it comes to girls being around me when mills there.

"Where's that girl your always with?" She asked.

"Getting a drink" i tell her.

"Ah, well why don't you come and play some beer pong" she suggests.

"I'm good" I tell her nicely.

I didn't wanna be rude and tell her straight up to fuck off, but I really wanted too. I don't wanna mess anything up with millie anymore then I have, but I also don't wanna be rude to every girl that tries approaching me. They didn't do anything wrong.

"Really, the party animal Theodore Cox doesn't wanna play beer pong? She must got you so pussy whipped" the girl giggled.

"You know I don't exactly remember your name, so why don't you fuck off before I get mad" I snap at her.

She looks taken back then walks off saying nothing more. I didn't wanna be rude, but I was getting very impatient with her attitude and I didn't care for the way she said I was pussy whipped.

A moment later I spot millie looking lost in the crowd. When she notices me I wave her over and she smiles.

"Found you!" She slurs.

"More like I found you" I smile.

"I don't think I was lost" she says confused, slurring.

"Wow how much did you drink in the 30 minutes you've been gone?" I chuckle.

"Ava convinced me to take a lot of shots" she smiled.

"I bet she did" I chuckle.

As the party went on I made sure to keep an eye on mills at all times even when I wasn't beside her. The only time I got distracted was when my old friend group from high school convinced me to play a game of beer pong with them.

"Dude you lost your touch" one of them shouted as I missed my shot.

"No way! Im just warming up!" I say in defense.

As Im about to go for another shoot I hear a commotion coming from the other side of the house. I turn to see what was happening but couldnt make anything out as a crowd had formed.

I looked around to see if millie was okay, but when I couldn't find her I had a suspicion she was involved in whatever was happening. I rushed through the crowd and found Mills dancing on the table singing along to the song blasting in the house.

She seemed so happy and care free as everyone cheered her on and watched in awe. I smiled at all the attention she was getting, proud to know that was my girl.

As mills danced she stepped in the wrong spot off the table and started falling to the ground. With my quick reflexes I zapped beside her and caught her mid air as she was falling.

"You caught me" she smiled as she realized what had happened.

"I won't let anything happen to you" I smirked to her.

As I set her down the crowd began to disperse and she grabbed her drink off the table to take a sip.

"Not so fast mills, I think it's time to cut you off" I say grabbing the drink and setting it down again.

"No fair!" She frowned.

"And I think it's time to go home" I tell her.

"But the parties still going!" She whined.

"Not for you, the parties coming to an end for you" I chuckle.

She frowns and tries to turn and walk away but before she can escape I pick her up and toss her over my shoulder.

"Put me down!" She shouts in protest as she giggles.

I don't and move threw the crowd holding her over my shoulder as she wiggles around trying to get free.

When we finically get outside and to the car I set her down and open the car door for her. She frowns and gets in. I get into the drivers side after and chuckle as she sits with her arms crossed over her chest and her face scrunched up as if she's mad.

***

When we get home she gets out and runs inside. I follow after her, but the front doors locked when I finally reach it.

"Let me in Mills!" I shout.

"Never!" She shouts back from inside.

I groan and pull out the keys putting the house key into the door and opening it up. When she realizes that I got the door open she looks shocked and ran away.

"Can't run mills" I shout out to her.

I hear her squeal at my comment as her feet stomp on the ground. I rush after her and when I reach her we're in her room.

"Got you" I smile.

She smiles back, then leans in and kisses me. When she pulls away I look at her shocked, this is the first time she's kissed me first.

It lit a fire inside of me and my vampire side took over, lust filled me and I pulled her face in again to kiss.

We started making out and it got heated very quickly. As the kiss kept getting more passionate we fell onto the bed, her on top of me.

As she started to pull of her shirt I stopped her and she looked at me confused.

"Your drunk Mills" I tell her.

"But I want you" she says shyly.

"I won't take advantage of you" I sigh.

Although I want her so badly right now and having her here is more intoxicating then any drug or alcohol. I knew I had to control myself, especially when she's under the influence and might regret this in the morning.

She frowns and gets off of me, I watch her as she goes to her closet and disappears. I mentally punch myself in the face to make sure I don't get up and follow her in there right now to take her all for myself.

When she comes back I brush off the thoughts that are creeping into my head and get up to leave her sleep.

"Where are you going?" She asked as I head to the door.

"Bed, like you should" I say.

"Stay" she whispered.

If I didn't have vampire hearing I probably wouldn't have heard her.

I think for a moment about wether or not that would be a good idea. She broke me out of thought and basically decided for me when she reassured me that nothing but sleep would happen.

I knew then that I couldn't just leave and her decided to stay.

When she got into bed I walked over pulling off my shirt and pants getting into bed only in boxers. I pulled her close to me and kissed her forehead.