21 - home time

Millie's pov.

My chest hurts more then you could imagine, my eyes feel like a million pounds and I kinda forget everything that's happened.

I struggle to open my eyes but when I do the bright lights above me blinds me. I groan and slowly bring my hand up to my face and shield my eyes as I open them again.

I looked around and notice that I'm not in my room or Theos. I look to my right and see Theo sleeping on a chair his head in his hand as he rests.

"Theo" I whisper out.

His head slowly rises and he opens his eyes looking at me. He looks at me shocked and rushes to my side.

"Your awake!" He smiles.

"What happened?" I asked confused, my throats dry and my vocal cords seem as if they haven't been used for a long while.

He sighs and then tells me everything, once he explains it all I kinda start remembering but it all goes dark after I got stabbed.

"I'll get the doctor" he says as I lay on my hospital bed taking it all in.

After a few moments Theo and a man walk into the room.

"Millie your awake, I'm glad" the man smiles. "I'm doctor Owen, I've been over seeing you as you recover"

"Hi" I manage to say.

"You suffered some severe blood loss and you've been sleeping for a few days so don't worry if you find yourself feeling weak" he tells me.

I nod in response and watch as he makes his way over to me and checks the machines beside me.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked after he checked the machines.

"Yes" I tell him.

"Good! I would like you to stay in the hospital for a few more days, so we can observe you" he tells me.

"But the choosing is in 2 days" Theo buts in.

"Really?" I asked shocked.

"I understand but she isn't well enough to take part in the choosing ceremonies" the doctor tells Theo.

They discuss back and forth about if I could attend the choosing and what could be done to make my healing time faster. They acted as if I wasn't in the room which seriously pissed me off more.

"I Wanna participate!" I say sternly.

"Millie I don't think that's the right decision" the doctor goes on.

"It's my decision" I cut him off.

***

After staying in the hospital for another day getting tests and other things done Theo was finally allowed to bring me home. I was happy to get out of there and to return to where I felt comfortable.

We got to the house in no time and Theo parked right in front of the doors. As I stepped out of the car I felt my legs go weak and I gripped onto the door holding myself up.

Theo noticed and flashed over putting his arm around me to help me walk.

"Thank you" I say as we go inside.

The moment we step in Ava rushed over and pulls me into a hug. I'm relieved to see her and hug back with all my strength, afterwards Leo hugs me and gives me a smile.

"I heard what you did for me Ava and thank you, if it wasn't for you I might be dead right now" I say.

Everyone goes grime at my comment, but brush it off quickly.

"Your sister will be glad to know your okay, we called her to let her know what was going on and she rushed right over" Leo told me.

"Is she still here?" I asked.

"Ya her and Joseph are just out right now" Ava says.

I smile and nod.

"Let's get you upstairs and to bed, you gotta keep resting if you want to participate in the choosing" Theo tells me.

He helps me all the way to my room and even helps me change into pajamas. I slip into bed and Theo turns on the tv playing something he knew I'd love.

"When Lily gets back can you send her to me" I say as Theo walks towards the door.

"Of course" he smiles.

***

A few hours later Lily comes barging into my room as I'm mid way through Twilight. She rushes to my side and pulls me into a hug crying.

"It's okay, I'm alive" I tell her.

"I almost lost you" she sobs.

"I'm here" I reassure her.

When she lets go of me and takes a step back from our hug she gives me a soft smile and whips her tears away.

"Do you mind healing me up a bit, I'm still feeling like shit" I say to her.

She chuckles then moves towards me placing her hands on my chest and letting her healing magic flow over to me. It helped alittle, but probably should have helped more, I brushed it off ruling out that it's probably just because I'm still super weak and after I sleep I'll feel better.

"So tell me what's been going on around here" I say.

"A lot" she begins.

She took a seat on the bed beside me and went on about how Theos barely been home since I was in the hospital and spent all his time beside me. He was even neglecting his prince duties and sending Leo on his behalf. She also explained that Theo had lacy trapped in the basement, but when she said that her face fell and she hit her forehead.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You weren't supposed to know that" she groans.

"I'm glad you told me, because I wanna talk to her" I say.

"I doubt Theo will let that slide" she scuffs. "I've tried going down to see her several times but Theo always stops me"

"It's not his decision if I do or not, he should have killed her when he had the chance if he didn't want me too" I say. "And why is she still alive anyways?"

"He's been going down and torturing her ever since she stabbed you" Lily says casually.

I'll admit that it's not very casual to have someone locked in your basement that your torturing, but it's also not very causal to stab the girl dating your ex fling. Talk about obsessed much.

After me and lilys talk she left the room to go eat and I stayed in bed thinking about how that crazy rat was right underneath me at this very moment.

**