18 - speed dating

Millie's pov.

I woke up with a raging headache, my brain felt like it was going to explode! I definitely regret drinking that much last night.

As I roll over to cuddle back into bed and to fall back to sleep my hand slams into someone's face. I jump up and look beside me to see Theo rubbing his head groaning.

"You scared me!" I shout holding my chest.

"You hit me" he retorts.

"Sorry about that" I say sheepishly.

"It would feel better if you gave it a kiss" he pouted.

"Don't be a baby!" I stuck my tongue out at him and get up.

I really needed a shower right now, I felt like a bus hit me and dragged me threw the dirt. I also couldn't fall back to sleep knowing that Theo was right beside me making my heart pound out of my chest.

**

After my shower I went and changed into a black flowy romper and pulled my hair into a bun. When I walked out of my closet Theo was still sitting in my bed scrolling on his phone.

"Did you know we had an event today?" He asked, not taking his eyes off of the screen.

"Really? What is it?" I asked confused.

I guess I've been so preoccupied with everything lately that I totally forgot about all the events for the choosing.

"I don't know, some type of speeding dating I think" he says sounding bored. "Let's just skip it"

I looked at him shocked, he wants to skip an event. I definitely don't! I wanna participate in everything the choosing offers even if it means that Theo will be mingling with other girls.

"We're not missing it!" I protest.

"Why not, you aren't gonna choose me?" He scuffs.

"With that cocky asshole attitude maybe I won't" I smirk.

He rolls his eyes and gives in agreeing to go to the event later today with me, on the condition that we stay in bed together till then. Obviously, I couldn't resist.

***

The day seemed to zoom by, Theos maids tended to us the entire day bringing us food, drinks and whatever else we would ask for.

"We should probably get ready" I tell him looking at the time.

"After this movie" he hushed me.

"No" I say sternly turning off the tv.

He rolls his eyes and flops on top of me pretending to be sleeping. I groan and try pushing him off but with his body weight it was useless. I wasn't strong enough.

"Get off of me Theo" I groan trying to push him off again.

"Nope" he smiles.

"I'll do anything if you just get off of me and get ready" I plead.

"Okay I wanna sleep with you from now on" he says sitting up.

"Why" I ask confused. I was clearly blushing also, but was still confused on why out of everything he could have asked for he asked for something as simple as that.

"Because I like sleeping with you" he says in a duh tone.

"Fine then deal, get off and let's get ready to go" I beam.

He gets off and leaves the room going back to his to change. I go into my closet and change into a tight dress with heels. I curl my hair quickly, then leave my room and head downstairs after telling Theo to meet me down there.