6 - Vaine

We ended up in the kitchen Leo decided to cook for me which I thought was so darn sweet. He made me pancakes and I devoured them once he set down a plate for me at the island.

"Jesus girl you eat a lot" he chuckled.

"You know your not supposed to comment on a girls eating habits" I said frowning.

He looked taken back, like he just swore out my entire family. I couldn't help but laugh, I was only joking and didn't really care about what people thought when I ate.

"Your evil" he frowned.

"Really? I thought that's what you were" I smirked.

He laughed understanding my references to him being a vampire. Although vampires really aren't bad, humans made them out to be evil to scare children. I don't understand why they do that.

After breakfast I called my dad to check in with him, he didn't seem upset or anything and I could hear my mom beside him asking to speak with me. When he finally caved and gave her the phone I groaned.

"Hello dear" my mom sounded cheery.

"Hi" I say back flatly.

"I just wanted to let you know I told Theo you could spend some time at his palace, till the next event"

"Seriously mom? Why would you do that!" I asked frustrated

"I thought you'd appreciate what I did! Lilys told me all about how you too talk and dance and even have a possible fall back named Leo" she went on.

Before I was about to rip into her for getting into my business, I noticed Theo coming down the stairs to the main floor. I quickly hung up the phone and looked at him with an annoyed expression.

"Cat got your tongue?" He chuckled.

"What did my mom say to you on the phone?" I asked seriously.

"Oh Mills nothing you need to worry about, she just went on and on about how much you like me" he teased.

"Shut up! That's not true!" I snapped back.

He looked hurt for a moment then changed his demeanour to a more dark one and started walking up to me. I kept taking step backs till my back hit the wall and he was standing right in front of me.

"Are you sure about that" he smirked. His eyes looked evil, but his smirk was so charming.

"Positive" I said trying my hardest to seem brave.

"We'll see about that" he whispered into my ear.

I felt my self get butterflies, but they quickly faded when Leo pushed the kitchen door open and joined us in the front foyer. Before Leo could even see what was going on Theo backed off and stood a few feet away from me with a smile.

"What's going on?" Leo asked confused.

"Nothing, hey you guys wanna go into the city and look around?" Theo suggest giving me a look.

"I'm down, you?" Leo asked turning to me.

"Really? I've never seen vaine before" I confess.

"Perfect" Theo smiled.

***

Before we left the palace Theo got a pair of jeans from one of his maids so I could wear. Once I finished changing I went out to the front entrance were they waited for me.

"Couldn't find me a shirt?" I asked, still wearing Theos t shirt.

"I like my shirt on you" he smirked.

I could tell Leo rolled his eyes in annoyance to Theo flirting with me but I waved it off. Instead I grabbed Leo's arm as we left and went to the car.

"Madam" Leo smiled as he opened the door for me.

I got in and thanked him, we started driving off and I looked out the window like a child. Vaine was beautiful, so many flowers and trees. But it had nothing on delana the elvish lands.

As I got lost in taking everything in I didn't noticed we stopped till I heard the car doors opened. I quickly got out as well and shielded my eyes from the sun not realizing how dark Theos tint was on the car.

I followed the two of them as they walked down a street, I looked in awe at everything, but still managed to pick up on the glances and glares I was getting from being with the cousins.

"Millie this way" Leo called to me as I was a few steps behind them.

I smiled and walked over following them into a shop. It was a clothing store, mostly geared towards women with a small section for men.

"Get anything you like, it's on us" Theo said.

At first I was hesitant but realized that they basically kidnapped me and the least they could do is by me cloths since I'm gonna be stuck with them for another week.

I looked around the shop and picked out some pieces. In the end I got a few dresses, some pants and some tops. I was still lacking in the shoes and undergarments department, but I was alittle nervous to tell them that.

As we left the shop we headed down the road and entered another one.

"Shoes!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Get whatever" Theo sounded bored.

As I looked around and a lady helped me with sizing, I got a few pairs that would complement all my outfits. At the cash register the girl helping us seemed to be flirting hardcore with Theo.

"Is there any mens shoes I could help you find?" She asked innocently.

"No, but you could give me your number and maybe I'll come back when I need some" he smirked.

She blushed and wrote down her number handing off the bags and the small piece of paper to him. I rolled my eyes at how badly Theo flirted and still managed to get her number, vampire girls have low standards.

Once we left the shoe store we headed a few more stores down and entered a lingerie store. I felt embarrassed to look around with the boys following me.

"I'm not shopping with you guys here" I stated nervously.

"Why not?" Theo asked.

"Dude shut up, give her your card and let's go outside" Leo backed me up.

Once Theo handed me his card I smiled to Leo thanking him for backing me up and they left the store. I went around looking at all the options and decided to get a few that I thought would be comfortable and cute. Once I paid I returned outside to the boys.

"Is there anything we're missing?" Leo asked.

"No we're good!" I smiled.

Theo looked relived as if he didn't wanna be shopping anymore. I followed them back to the car and we left going back to the house.