7 - pool party

The day went by quickly, after shopping Theo had things to do, so me and Leo spent the day watching movies and eating snacks.

"Why would she get out of the car!" Leo exclaimed as we finished watching the spectacular now.

"Because she was getting yelled at!" I retorted as if it wasn't obvious. "And I don't think she was aware a car was coming!"

"Well she's dumb" Leo chuckled.

As we sat in the living room discussing the movie, we both looked towards the entrance as the door opened and we could hear people coming in.

"Who's that?" I asked as a bunch of vampire girls and guys entered the house.

"Friends of Theos" he said nonchalantly.

"Why are they here?" I asked confused.

"Theo parties a lot, probably just had them over to drink and have fun" he explained to me.

I nodded then we went back to watching a new movie. This time he picked and chose Star Wars, how boring.

As the movie started getting more boring, Theo walked into the room and flopped onto the couch wearing only swim trunks.

"Why don't you guys stop watching movies and come join the fun" he smirked.

"I'm good" I say keeping my eyes on the movie.

"Don't be a prude Mills, come on"

I didn't wanna seem like a prude, because I'm not. But I also didn't wanna join them if Leo didn't, because I didn't wanna feel like I was alone. I'm not exactly friends with any of them.

"I'll only join if leo does" I tell him.

"Well then leo let's go" he smirks.

Leo and I get up and walk behind Theo to the back doors leading to the back yard. Just before we reach the doors Theo stops and turns to us.

"It's a pool party, go and change" he instructs us.

I roll my eyes but don't argue and go with Leo upstairs. I retreat to the room that Theo let me use while I was staying here and changed into the bikini I purchased today at the lingerie store. It was red and fit me very nicely.

After eyeing my self in the mirror for a while Leo knocked on the door and poked his head in.

"Wow you look amazing, ready?" Be asked staring at me.

"I guess" I say.

I follow him out of the room and down to tbe back yard. When we walk out all of theos friends are drinking and swimming in the pool.

I stay close to leo not feeling to comfortable around all these people in a bikini. I don't think leo minded as he would look to make sure I was okay.

"Want a drink?" Leo asked me as we took a sit on two pool chairs.

"Sure" I smiled.

He got up and left me alone which seemed to give Theo an opening to take his chair.

"You continue to amaze me Mills" he smirks looking me up and down.

"Don't be a pervert Theo" I teased him crossing my arms over my chest to hide my body.

"I'm just admiring" he chuckled.

Before I can say anything else a girl that was oddly familiar walked over and sat her self in Theos lap. I felt a tang of jealousy but pushed it away as I wasn't interested in Theo anyways. I watched as she pushed out her chest and whispered something in his ear making him chuckle softly.

"Here's your drink" Leo said handing me a red solo cup, I didn't even realize he was walking over.

"Thank you" I smile.

Once I had the cup I chugged it back and set the cup onto the small table between the chairs and got up.

"Wanna go for a swim?" I asked leo.

He smirked and nodded his head yes. We walked over to the pool and jumped in, the water embracing me felt nice. I stayed under for a moment to clear my head and when I decided to go back up I was met with a smiling Leo.

I swam over to him and splashed him.

"You made a big mistake" he snickered, splashing me.

We went back and forth for a while splashing eachother, until I had enough and could only think to stop him but grabbing his hands. When I did so he stopped and smiled.

"I won" he said. "And for my prize I would like a kiss on the cheek"

"Well I can't deny you that now can I" I smirk.

I swim forward closer and place a soft kiss on his cheek. When I pulled away I looked over to Theo quickly and noticed how tense and annoyed he looked. He still had that girl on his lap and when he met my eyes he smirked and pulled the girls face into his making out with her.

"I think I'm gonna go get another drink" I say moving away from Leo and swimming to the edge of the pool.

I got out and rushed to the drink table chugging back a few drinks and taking a shot. That'll get me nicely drunkish. I turned back around facing everyone and noticed Leo was talking to some guys and Theo was still making out with that girl. I just realized where I've seen her before, the shoe store! Gross!

Going back into the pool seemed like a lot of work and probably unsafe for how much I drank, so I took a seat on a lounge chair and watched everyone. The person that caught my eye the most would be the tall guy walking towards me.

"Hey" he greeted taking a seat next to me.

"Hi" I smiled.

"You must be Millie, Leo and Theos guest" he smiled.

"Yup, well more like they kidnapped me while I was sleeping but ya" I say.

He chuckled at what I said and then looked back at the others. When he turned his head back to me I could tell he was thinking of something.

"Could you show me to the kitchen, I need some water" he says cooly.

"Sure" I smile.

We both get up and walk into the house, I show him to the kitchen and as we step in he grabs me and pulls me into a kiss. I push him away and look at him stunned and furious.

"What the fuck!" I exclaim.

"What, you didn't think I actually needed water did you?" Be chuckled taking steps closer to me.

"Yes I did!" I snap back. "Get away before I scream for help"

"There all outside no one will hear you" he smirks evilly.

I try and make a run for it to the door but he grabbed me faster then I could run and pulled me against him, I tried fighting and getting away but it was no use he's a vampire and much stronger then me.

The only thing I could do instead was scream. I started screaming from the top of my lungs for what felt like forever as he forced himself on me kissing my neck and touching my chest.

"Shut up!" He growled slapping me out of anger.

My head whipped to the side hurting my neck and I groaned in pain as my cheek stung. As I thought I was going to be done for the kitchen door burst open and the guy holding me in place flew across the room.