14 - saviour

I rush away from them and the restaurant. I run out to the sidewalk and down the road. Im not sure where I'm going or anything but I just keep going. 

I turn a corner and bump into something hard. I look up and see a very big burly man staring down at me.

"You better watch we're your going elf" he snarled.

"I'm sorry" I sniffle as the tears stream down my face.

"You okay?" Be asked concerned.

I thought he was going to hurt me or something. He didn't exactly seem like the kindest guy around.

"I'm- I'm fine" I manage to get out.

He doesn't say more and just moves aside. I continue on my path to nowhere this time walking and not running.

**

It's been about an hour of me walking around the city. Theo keeps blowing up my phone but I ignore all of his texts and calls. He can go back to Lacy.

I sigh as I take a seat on the curb. I'll have to figure out what I'm going to do, I can't exactly stay out here all night and I don't exactly wanna go to either of my homes.

I pull out my phone and call Lily. At this point she's the only person I can call.

"Hello? Millie?" She answered.

"Hey" I sniffle.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" She asks worriedly.

"I need help" I tell her.

After explaining to her what was going on and that I had nowhere to go, she reassured me that she would help me.

**
It was about half an hour before I got a text from Lily. I just stayed seated on that curb waiting.

Her text read that Joseph the Wolf alpha would be there any minute to pick me up.

Great I don't even really know him.

After a few moments a black car pulled up in front of me and Joseph got out. He rushed over to me and kneeled in front of me.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine" I tell him.

"Let's get out of here" he tells me getting up.

He puts out his hand and I take it. He helps me up and leads me to the car, opening the passenger door for me to get in and closing it.

Once he's in the drivers seat he takes off. He doesn't say much as he drives us away, I'm not really sure if I'm supposed to say anything.

"Thank you" I say softly, trying to break the silence and really I should be thankful for his help, he doesn't exactly owe my anything.

"No worries, when Lily called I knew I had to help out" he tells me.

"You must really like my sister if you were willing to do this" I say with a chuckle.

"Ya I do, she's great" he says with a smirk.

"Well I know she really likes you too" I tell him honestly.

"Im glad" he says. "Feel free to rest, it'll be a little while before we get to my place, Lily said you can't go home"

"Okay thanks, I appreciate all of this you know" I tell him.

He just smirks in response and keeps driving. I close my eyes finally able to calm down and relax and drift off.

***

"Millie wake up" Joseph's voice says as I'm being softly woken up.

I yawn and sit up looking around.

"Welcome to black water" he smirked.

I looked around, it was dark  but I could tell how pretty it was. All the big trees and the amazing house in front of me.

"Let's go inside" he said.

I followed him in and he showed me to the living room, then excused himself and went away for awhile as I looked at the books on the book shelf.

When he came back he told me he would show me to a guest room where I could freshen up and sleep for the night.

**

After Joseph showed me to a room I showered and slipped off the skirt slipping into the bed in only the sweater and panties.

I knew that in the morning I would have to figure out what I was going to do, but for now I just wanted to get a few hours of sleep before I had to start stressing out again.

It wasn't a long sleep before I was woken up from load banging. I sat up and yawned confused on what was going on.

Before I could get up and investigate the noise I heard shouting and then my door being swung open at full strength. I jumped in shock and stared in fear at the shifted Theo standing in the door way.

"Theo get out of my palace, she doesn't wanna see you" I heard Joseph shouting from the hall.

"Shut up dog" Theo snarled.

I was scared and confused on how he found me. As Theo stomped over I rushed out of bed to the other side keeping distance between us.

"I'm sorry Millie, I had to tell him you were here" Joseph apologized looking worriedly at me. "I didn't wanna stir up any problems between the two kingdoms"

I knew he did it for the right reasons, he seemed genuinely apologetic and concerned for me. But he was pretty air headed if he didn't think that Theo would come right here since he knew.

"Mills let's go now" Theo snarled.

"No Theo, not until you calm down" I tell him, my voice shaky.

"Don't make me say it again" he snaps.

He zaps in front of me and grabs my arm hard, I wince in pain and cry out as his grip feels like it's crushing my arm. In a snap Joseph morphs and attacks Theo getting him off of me.

"Stop!" I shout at the two fight around the room.

"I'll leave with you theo just stop!" I scream out.

In that moment Theo and Joseph stop fighting. Theo bends down and tosses me my skirt, I slip it on quickly forgetting that I was half naked, but was thankful that my sweater was long. Once my skirt is on, I follow Theo out of the room and to the door.

"Hurt her again Theo and I'll come for you" Joseph snarls as he follows us out.

Theo doesn't say anything and walks out the house in silence. I stop and turn to Joseph.

"Thank you Joseph and I'm so sorry for everything" I tell him.

"Don't be sorry millie, ill protect you just as I would Lily.. if you need anything or if he hurts you just let me know, and I'm sorry again" he says looking defeated.

Without thinking I hug him for a moment then rush out the door before Theo comes back into Joseph's palace and tries to kill him again.