13 - a romantic restaurant

The day seemed to zoom by as Leo, Ava and I hung out all day. I haven't seen Theo, but Leo advised me he was dealing with prince stuff and he'd be home later for diner.

"What time is it?" I asked looking around for a clock. I left my phone upstairs to charge.

"Stop asking for the time millie, he'll be home for diner" Leo said, not taking his eyes off the tv.

"Sorry" I sigh.

I just couldn't help but be excited to see Theo, I'm not sure if we're anything serious. But I know that there's definitely something after the other day.

**

Day turned into evening and I was now in my room watching videos on my phone. I checked the time almost every five minutes. It's now 7:30 and he's still not home. So much for being home for diner.

I got up and went downstairs to grab something to eat, I wasn't gonna keep waiting around for him to show up. He might never at this point.

As I grabbed a bowl of cereal and scooped up a spoon full shoving it into my mouth, turning around as the kitchen door swung open.

"I've been looking for you" Theo smirked.

"Oh, I was just grabbing diner" I smile lifting the bowl of cereal to show him.

"That's not diner" he chuckles.

"It is if I'm eating it for diner" I scuff.

"Go get changed and come back down in 10 min" he smirked again.

I gave him a confused look and he urged me to hurry. I didn't protest and left my bowl of cereal in the sink to change.

I got dressed into a light blue skit and a long knit white sweater. After pulling my hair into a bun I went down and met with Theo at the door.

"Ready?" He smirked.

"Not sure what for" i tell him.

He just chuckled and grabbed my hand pulling me with him out of the house.

I follow him to his car and we get in, I don't ask where we're going as I'll find out soon enough. I'm just glad to be here with him, I'm really starting to like him.

**

After a few minutes of driving we pull up to a restaurant.

"Here we are" he smiles.

I smile in awe at how cute this little impromptu date is. Once he parks the car, he comes over to my side and helps me out.

As he holds my hand we go up to the restaurant and go inside.

It was romantic inside, dimly lit with couples at each table. The host brings us to a table at the back. Very private and romantic, I'm getting butterflies just being here.

Once at our table Theo pulled the chair out for me and pushed it in after I sat. He then took his seat across from me and smiled.

"Order whatever you like" Theo said as he handed me a menu.

"As long as I'm not paying" I giggle.

"You never have to with me" he chuckled.

I smiled up at him and the cute innocent look on his face made me melt. I can't believe I'm here with him right now. He's acting so cute and like nothing I've ever seen before.

As the waitress comes by I decide on the pasta and red wine. She takes our orders being slightly flirty towards Theo, but I brush it off. I know he's handsome and it'll happen anywhere we go.

After a while the food comes and we enjoy our diner. We talk about our childhoods, him having a good one with his parents but growing apart from them as he grew older. I have the same relationship I do now with my parents as I had before.

As we finished our meals the smell of sweet candy drifted into my nose and I watched as Theos gaze went from me to someone behind me.

"Theo long time no see babe" the girl smiled seductively.

"Hi Lacy" he said.

"Please introduce me! I didn't mean to interrupt your date" she smirked wickedly at me.

"Lacy this is Millie, Mills this is lacy" he introduced us.

He seemed annoyed with this girl, but I can tell that there was obviously something that happened or is happening between them.

"Well you must be the girl that Theo keeps taking care of at all the events" she smirks.

"Your apart of the choosing? I haven't seen you at any of the events" I tell her confused.

"Oh no hun, I'll be apart of next years choosing... unfortunately for me I'm a year to young" she smirks turning her gaze to Theo. "But me and Theo go way back"

I didn't enjoy the way she said that last part, my stomach turned and I was internally freaking out.

"If you don't mind leaving us alone lacy, we're kinda on a date" Theos suddenly says.

I turned my gaze to him and he smiled at me. He said we're on a date! I smiled back to him and felt the rage and anxiety dissolve.

"Well then enjoy your date" she said sounding annoyed. "Oh and Theo I really enjoyed the time we spent today"

I felt the internal freak out build up inside of me, he spent the day with her and now he's out with me. I thought he was out doing prince stuff! I thought he was into me.

I couldn't sit here any longer and stare at him blankly as he asked me what was wrong. I got up and rushed out of the restaurant.

Once outside I took a few deep breaths pacing back and forth trying to calm down.

A moment later i noticed Theo rush out. Then right after him Lacy.

"Mills!" He shouted out to me.

"Theo leave her be, she's no good for you anyway" lacy smirked at me.

"Fuck off Lacy" he shouted at her.

I watched as Theo turned towards her and in a blink of an eye they were kissing. In that single blink I wasn't sure if Theo kissed her or she kissed him but by the looks of it, he isn't exactly pushing her off.

As I think everything will go right with Theo, it all goes wrong again.