- Love/Platonic Interests

This story contains triggering topics such as blood, fighting, PTSD, etc. There will be trigger warnings at every chapter and you should take them seriously.

If you're not the type to read any of those mentioned above, then please prioritize yourself and click off of this story! There are a lot more reader insert fanfics that you can read, so don't consume what may harm you, okay?

『••✎••』

Now, onto the lists.

I am not afraid of any characters. Therefore, this book will contain a huge list of harem.

Don't like it? Well, too bad. I love chaos and I also have a huge desire to feel loved by everyone in this story. So I won't allow you to complain about the long list of lovers and admirers.

You will feel loved in this story, and that's final.

『••✎••』

MAIN LOVE INTERESTS
- these are the characters who will have a lot of development with the MC. And they will have a guaranteed ending with MC as well.

CLASS 1-A Male:

➽ Midoriya Izuku
➽ Bakugou Katsuki
➽ Todoroki Shouto
➽ Iida Tenya
➽ Kirishima Eijirou
➽ Kaminari Denki
➽ Sero Hanta
➽ Tokoyami Fumikage
➽ Shoji Mezou
➽ Ojiro Mashirao

CLASS 1-A Female:

➽ Uraraka Ochako
➽ Ashido Mina
➽ Jirou Kyouka
➽ Yaoyorozu Momo
➽ Asui Tsuyu
➽ Hagakure Tooru  (Basically all of the girls, because we need more girls love in this anime.)

CLASS 1-B Male:

➽ Kaibara Sen
➽ Monoma Neito
➽ Rin Hiryu
➽ Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
➽ Awase Yosetsu
➽ Honenuki Juzo
➽ Tsuburaba Kosei
➽ Shihai Kuroiro

CLASS 1-B Female:

➽ Kendo Itsuka
➽ Tsutonori Pony
➽ Kinoko Komori
➽ Shiozaki Ibara
➽ Tokage Setsuna

OTHERS:

➽ Shinsou Hitoshi
➽ Togata Mirio
➽ Hado Nejire
➽ Amajiki Tamaki
➽ Yoarashi Inasa
➽ Rody Soul (Yes, I'll do the movies as well.)
➽ Shindo Yo
➽ Nakagame Tatami

『••✎••』

PLATONIC LOVE INTERESTS|
— these are the characters who will have a side platonic (with some of them as unrequited love) ending with MC. 

➽ Mineta Minoru (If the show doesn't make him into a decent human being, then I will.)
➽ Koda Koji
➽Aoyama Yuuga
​​​➽ Sato Rikido
➽ Fukidashi Manga
​​​➽ Shishikura Seiji
​​​➽ Camie Utsushimi
➽ Fujimi Romero
➽ Hawks (Old man)
➽ All of the OC's introduced. 

『••✎••』

MAYBE-LOVE INTERESTS?
— These are the characters that will have an ending, but it's definitely not a good ending. They will have a lot of development with MC either way. 

➽ Dabi (He's fucking old, I don't want to make him pedophilic. But he will hold a different interest on MC, you'll see why.)
➽ Shigaraki Tomura
➽ Himiko Toga
➽ [REDACTED] 

...see how all of them are villains?

Pretty self-explanatory, actually. 

It'll be difficult for me to make a romantic or platonic ending with these chaotic bastards, but I will give them a proper ending for the sake of the story.

『••✎••』

LAST NOTES:

— This is a canon-divergent type of story, which means that we will not follow the original plotline, because our existence and meddling will change it. This also means you should expect early character development from people, change of events, and new characters (OCs). Of course, you don't need to be anxious: I made this fic to be a comfort for the tragedy in MHA manga after all :] so this fic starts off sad and intense, but it will all be worth it in the end!

— Because of the long list above, there are long chapters every update. Like, 7-10k words long every chapter.

— The plotline I created will reach only until the Joint Training Battle of Class 1-A and Class 1-B. (First few episodes of Season 5). It will take time to get there since I added side-plots to develop the world-building in the BNHA world, so let's enjoy this for a while, yeah?

— All of the movies will be written as well (cause I'm a sucker for Rody Soul), as well as the OVA's!

— I realized this story might not be considered as slow-burn, but who cares about that? You're very wonderful and you deserve all the love in the world, so feel free to enjoy the attention we'll be getting with this huge pool of harem!

— Contains huge spoiler from the Manga, since this is a time-travel type of story. 

— That's all, have fun reading this chaotic mess of a story!