29: First... Attempt? Hello, USJ!

╒═══════════════════╕

You make mistakes, you learn from it.❞

╘═══════════════════╛

Today is the day Class 1-A will visit USJ.

And today, you've already had to pay for a mistake you made. 

You bit your thumb, watching the closed door of USJ intensely. The teachers weren't coming out, and they weren't keen on letting any of you students inside either. Because All Might had warned Thirteen and Aizawa of the possible attack today, they all decided to become responsible adults at that moment. 

So now, they didn't let anyone go inside the USJ stadium.

The students were busily chatting among themselves, unaware of the chaos inside, while you and Midoriya stood to the side, nervous because you knew what was happening right now. Thirteen didn't go inside either. They stayed there, looking around the area, and sometimes making conversation with the students to act like nothing was wrong. They even approached you once, but you simply smiled and directed them to Midoriya instead. 

Nobody knew what was happening inside the stadium aside from you, Midoriya, Thirteen, and Iida (who had run to get backups). 

And it's horrible. It's the worst case scenario for you, who needed to witness whatever was happening inside that damn stadium.

You had been comfortable enough to dictate Midoriya and All Might not to do anything today— after telling them bits and pieces about the events that will happen later on— but as the day continued, you had forgotten the one defining character of those two heroes:

They're terrible at keeping secrets.

As much as you didn't want to blame Midoriya, you knew that Aizawa wouldn't sense something was wrong if he didn't notice how jittery the boy was. Too much so, that when Aizawa also noticed All Might being the same the moment you guys dropped off the bus, he already dragged the Symbol of Peace to interrogate him. 

You tried listening in on the teacher's conversation, but all you could hear was Aizawa vehemently shutting down any suggestion from All Might. All sort of nonchalance and exhaustion disappeared in the teacher's face then. You remembered how his lips, usually pressed in a thin line of disinterest, were tightly compressed at that moment, jaw clenched. And his eyes— whatever it was that All Might had suggested, Aizawa didn't like it. Not one bit. 

You had an idea as to what All Might suggested though. After all, you told him that you needed to get inside the stadium whether they like it or not, and he probably tried to hint that to Aizawa. But of course, the teacher just had to be responsible. Of course he had to.

But you didn't need their sense of heroism at this moment. You needed to know the villain's plans and their attack patterns, you needed to know if Shigaraki Tomura and his people are truly inside before you regress. And now you can't do any of that, because you just had to let someone know about what will happen today. 

"Everything will be okay, right?" Midoriya asked beside you, voice quiet as he gulped. 

You couldn't answer him because you didn't know. Maybe things would go well, maybe things won't. The only way for you to know was to wait it all out and see what was going to happen. That meant you had to stay here and get anxious for a few more minutes, and you doubt you’d be able to handle that.

You believe in All Might and Aizawa’s skills, of course. And based on what you saw back when you met Shigaraki… he wasn’t that cunning yet. He was still childish, risking everything he had just to declare a petty war on the heroes. You can conclude that he would do the same today and be risky in their infiltration too—