27: Meet Class 1-B!

I wish pictures in Wattpad weren't buggy, cause we have a lottt of fanarts and even comic strips from the people on the server 😭 If you guys want to see it, please don't hesitate to join the server! Even if it's just you lurking because you're too shy to participate, that's fine! We don't mind that! :D

warnings: uh, people fighting over you (it'll be the norm soon), some suicidal thoughts from MC, and basically a chaotic chapter. oh, and the OC list document is listed at Chapter 24, just in case you guys need it!

╒═══════════════════╕

Talking, laughing, being with others.
That's all there is to life, isn't it?

╘═══════════════════╛

"Flirty? What does that mean?" Sen asked, standing on your right side. 

Hitoshi occupied the space on your left, and without wasting a glance at Sen, "You don't even know what a simple word means?" It didn't sound like the normal tone he uses when he jokes around with you. It had an edge to it, almost like a provocation.

But Sen was unaware. His narrowed gaze turned to Hitoshi. "That wasn't what I wanted to ask."

Hitoshi stared at him, the air of nonchalance momentarily forgotten. "Huh."

They were misunderstanding something— you weren't flirty. Never was and never will be. Some things should be kept inside your brain but sometimes, because of your Quirk, those things end up being revealed without your consent. That's not your fault now, was it? Even though you still think it inside of your head, it's not your fault when it tumbles off your lips every now and then, right?

"It is nice to meet you once again!" Then came a voice. It was ladened with excitement and a foreign accent, one that you heard in the past. "(L/n)-san, we have finally met!"

Tsunotori rushed to stand in front of you. Her sparkling blue eyes barely contained the eagerness she radiated, and that brought you to a pause. 

Now that you thought about it, when was the last time you had talked to Tsunotori after the exams? The last you remembered was her telling a story about her landlord, then her chatting you about the orientation... and that was it. You enjoyed talking to her in texts, of course. But after a while, the conversations slowly died down. You got busy with all the things in your course, and she was busy, too, so it was bound to happen.

But you never thought she would remember you after all had passed. And, even more shocking, you never thought she would be excited to see you.

"I saw your name in the board and thought it felt familiar, then I realized: you are the first placer in the exams! But..." Tsunotori's shoulders drooped. "I'm sad you're not in the same class as I." 

Why in the world would she be sad about that? 

You awkwardly smiled, your confusion apparent. "I just changed courses, it's not that big of a deal."

Another blond behind Tsunotori huffed. "What, was the Hero Course not up to your liking after the exams?" His tone suited his prince-like hero outfit— taunting and definitely mocking. Definitely not a difference from the last time you've seen him.

You caught yourself before making any annoyed expression at his tone. "Yeah. The hero course isn't actually suited for me."

Monoma blinked a couple of times. He probably wasn't expecting that nonchalant answer from you, was he?