9: Wanna Go Get Milktea.. Someday?

warnings: blood. and fluff.

╒═══════════════════╕

Let's have the fun
we 
couldn't experience before.

╘═══════════════════╛

The 0-pointer existed to hinder the examinees from farming easy points. They weren't there to harm anyone, but to inflict danger and urgency instead.

The entrance of this faux-villain was supposed to be where the Plus Ultra of some are unraveled, and right now, the staff of UA were examining the clips of every Plus Ultra in all Arenas in the exams.

"That green-haired boy has quite a heavy drawback," one of the heroes observed.

A certain Number 1 hero's ears twitched. He was currently in disguise instead of in his hero form, so he didn't think much of it when he poured his attention sharply at the mention of his successor.

"Reckless he may be, but the kid has some potential," Cementoss said, leaning his head on the cushion of his seat.

Ectoplasm hummed. "If we're talking 'bout potential, then we can't leave out that explosive kid by Arena A. That guy's tough! He focused solely on fighting. Didn't even have a single Rescue Point."

"And yet he's almost at the top of the list purely by fighting," Midnight pointed out. "But the one that bothers me is that kid with the dual-Quirk. Chains and Flames, wasn't it?"

They all turned to where Midnight was staring at. It was a screen that showed Arena C.

"It's a unique combination," Midnight said, her eyes following the bandaged student whose grin showed an unstable side, one that was filled with crazed entertainment and a rush of adrenaline. "It's probably mutated genes, since Chains and Flames are two unrelated concepts from each other."

The others nodded, thinking the same thing as the woman while All Might hummed to himself. "It's not impossible to have that kind of Quirk combination, but... Mutated genes are quite rare in the fourth generation," he said, turning his gaze back to the screen. "It's even more rare in the fifth generation, which this kid belongs to."

"Well..." Midnight placed a hand on her chin. "It's understandable if the kid's parents had Chains or Flames as their Quirk, but according to the document, the parents' Quirks are quite normal." She looked back at the screen, then narrowed her eyes. "What's bothering me even more is how exactly the kid dealt with the faux-villains."

The blond loud-mouthed hero placed both of his hands on Midnight's back seat. "Hmmm... that kid..." He squinted, leaning forward to get a better view.

Midnight's eyebrows twitched. She turned her head above and glared, "Don't lean on my seat too heavily!"

But Present Mic pushed the pro-hero's seat even more, earning another complaint from her. Then his eyes widened when it all clicked, and a large grin overtook his face. "Hey, would ya look at that?! It's that Examinee no. 4884! Kid's pretty cool, huh?" He skillfully avoided Midnight's annoyed words, as if he was already used to her being irritated around him.

All Might sweatdropped, but he turned his attention back to the screen.

"Well, I don't know about that," Ectoplasm spoke up beside All Might, "Some of our faculty members did end up becoming restless because of them.."