35: Hey, Sweet Friends!

warnings: none. I told you, it's fluff!

╒═══════════════════╕

❝ You're worried... About who? Me? ❞

╘═══════════════════╛

Surprisingly, it wasn't too boring to be in the hospital.

In fact, you would prefer to stay in this place to rest and breathe for a while (emphasis on for a while). Cause not only did you have a quiet room all to yourself, protected and secured, but you were also beside your father the entire time.

He kept watch, telling you funny stories and letting you forget for a moment that you were at a hospital. It reminded you so much of your days spending time with him in that future; the way he would distract you from the gunshots, the looming fear of the unknown.

But this time, you told yourself, he's safe.

The only downside of this hospital was the sight of these white colored walls. If you didn't see your father, you would have thought that you were back at that time when you woke up in a hospital. That was during the start of the war, wasn't it? When you woke up, head pounding and body hurting after inflicting four thousand deaths to yourself. Yet somehow, you were sober enough to hear UA's students argue with each other outside of your room—

But that was something you don't want to think about for now, so you tried to wave the thought away. Instead, you focused on something even more important:

The interrogation.

You had expected it to be the worst thing in the world. After all, you couldn't find the chance to turn back time under the watchful eyes of the nurses and your father, so you had no choice but to accept that you'll be interrogated for your knowledge thoroughly.

Which is why you had to prepare yourself. There was a huge chance Tsukauchi would interrogate you. Hell, you even had the idea that Nezu will interrogate you himself because you had kept too much information away from him, and he seemed like the type to hate the idea of being left behind the dark.

But... none of those happened.

Instead, you were interrogated by a random police force member who came to your room this morning, smiling respectfully to you and your father.

The fact that you don't know who that person is, stunned you for a moment.

Why are they assigning a random police to you? Aren't they supposed to at least give you someone with a higher ranking, like the police chief or even the detective himself? You're not trying to say you are special, but there were people who literally witnessed you get the attention of the main villain, so why are you being treated so...

So normally?

And the questions were normal too. Like, "Do you remember what happened at the attack?" to which you answered, "Of course," and left it at that.

When the officer began asking you the more privy questions, like what your relations were to Shigaraki and if you knew him, you just straight up said, "I have no idea who he is," with a challenging look on your face.

There's no way you're going to confess these things to the police force. Unless they're Nezu, Tsukauchi, or Hawks, you can count yourself to be stubborn and keep your mouth shut the whole interrogation.