Chapter 1 - Hogwarts Express

Reminder :
Y/n = your name
L/n = last name
(Your real last name is Riddle)

Enjoy!

(This chapter is scuffed, but trust me, it gets better-)

- × - × - × - × - × - × - × -

"Are you ready (Y/n)?"

You looked at Snape in the eyes, slightly trembling with fear but also excitement.

You gave a slight nod, and Snape smiled at you lightly. It wasn't something you got to see often.

The two of you were walking along the pavement of the train station platforms, making your way to platform 9 ¾.

"Dad? Why do I have to take the train when I could just go with you?" You questioned.

After years of training with your actual father, he felt safe enough to send you to Hogwarts to learn more about magic and serve as an 'undercover spy'.

He let Severus Snape take care of you, starting from Year 1 since he was a Death Eater Professor at Hogwarts.

It didn't take much for Snape to convince Dumbledore to let you join Year 3. Which leads us back to the present.

"Because (Y/n), it's a good opportunity for you to make some friends. You're joining Year 3 while everyone has already had much experience with each other." He said calmly, leading you to the entrance.

"Now, I'll see you at school (Y/n). Remember, you're not a Snape. You're (L/n)."

You nodded and ran towards the brick wall, hoping you wouldn't hit your head and make a scene..

-----

"Ow!" You suddenly bumped into someone on the other side.

You rubbed your head and refocused your vision.

It was a girl with beautiful brown hair. She examined you for a while and then decided to break the ice.

"You don't look familiar. Are you new to Hogwarts?" She smiled politely, making you feel welcomed.

"I am. I'm (Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n)." You held out a hand.

"Hermione, Hermione Granger." She took your hand and shook it.

"Hey, mudblood! Who are you talking to?" Suddenly, there was a voice. A voice of a boy.

You turned to the direction it was coming from and saw a platinum haired boy.

Draco Malfoy. He was the son of Lucius Malfoy, as your father had told you.

"My my, who might you be?" He looked at you and raised an eyebrow.

You've heard things about him. He was a bully, player, and such. But you decided to see for yourself.

"(Y/n) (L/n)." You replied with a cold look on your face.

"(Y/n) (L/n)? What kind of name is that?" Draco scoffed.

"The name of someone who has personality."

"No.. sounds more like a lame mudblood."

"Half-blood." You corrected.

"Doesn't make you cooler than a pureblood."

"Draco Malfoy, am I right?"

"The one and only. Heard of me?" He smirked.

"Yeah, I've heard of your arrogant a$$." You said with Hermione watching in the corner completely amazed.

"Feisty one, aren't you, princess?" Draco laughed.

"I could say the same for you."

You locked eyes with Draco, the two of you staring at each other with an unreadable expression.

He seemed.. impressed? Annoyed?

No one knows.

"Well, it was nice meeting you, princess. Hope to see you soon." He winked with a teasing tone and walked off.

"Bloody hell.. did he just-" Hermione said.

You laughed and boarded the train along side Hermione.

"You want to sit with me and my friends?" Hermione gestured.

"No thanks, I want to make more friends." You replied, walking off.

-----

You stumbled into a new cable.

Surprisingly empty.

"Princess? What are you doing here?" Draco scoffed, rolling his eyes as if you were some piece of garbage.

"To find a seat?"

"Well too bad, this is my cable."

"I don't see your name on it." You said, sitting down next to him.

"Out of all the seats there are-"

"Free country. You can't tell me what to do." You smirked.

"Ugh, fine. But don't bother me."

"No promises."

With that, you drifted off into your slumber.

-----

"Pst. Princess. Get up."

You slowly opened your eyes, fixing your vision.

And there you were. Head lying on the Draco Malfoy's shoulder.

"I- damn it! I'm so sorry- I-" You panicked.

Draco gave a tiny laugh.

"No big deal. Come on, let's go."

You looked at him in shock as he boarded off the train.

'He's.. not as bad as I thought.' You smiled to yourself.

Gathering your stuff and such, you finally got off the train and followed the first years to get yourself sorted in your house.

-----

You headed towards the great hall with everyone and saw Snape.

You weren't allowed to call him dad in school grounds, but he motioned for you to go to the front to see Dumbledore..

- × - × - × - × - × - × - × -