Chapter 26 - She's a Snape

Your steps heavied as you slowly made your way through the halls, hands shaking.

Blood was dripping onto the ground, creating a clear path from Umbridge's office to your hand.

With heavy steps, you started to lose your balance and leaned against the wall, collapsing onto it.

"(Y/n)!" A set of familiar voices echoed from afar.

You shifted your gaze upwards and saw two red heads looking at you from the end of the corridor, agitated.

"(Y/n), what happened?!"

"Are you okay?!"

The Weasley twins looked at you, concerned.

"I'll be fine-" with that, the world started spinning in circles as your vision grew blurry.

You finally collapsed to the floor, passing out.

-----

3rd person pov

It had been a while since Draco heard from (Y/n).

He hasn't seen her since she had taken the blame for his actions.

Meanwhile, cutting off ties with Crabbe and Goyle, Draco was pacing around the halls, but no sight of (Y/n) was found..

Unexpectedly, when he turned the final corner about to give up, he spotted the tiny (h/c) girl in a Weasley's arms.

Furious, he hurried up to them, and the two of them looked him back.

"What are you doing." He asked.

"Why is it any of your concern?" The Weasley who was holding (Y/n) asked.

"Because it's (Y/n)." He replied firmly, unafraid of being judged for once.

"You know if you're really that good of a boyfriend, you'd respect (Y/n) and her decisions." The other one said.

"What did you do to her. Why is she passed out?!" Draco asked furiously.

"We don't know."

"Save the act, Fred Weasley."

"I'm George." The one holding (Y/n) replied.

"I don't care. What did you two do to her."

"Why can't you just accept the fact you've hurt her feelings, betrayed her trust, and forgot her birthday?" Fred chipped in, moving to stand in front of George.

"I- I forgot her birthday..?" Draco muttered.

"Yes, Malfoy. It was last week. Come on, George, let's get her to the Hospital Wing."

-----

Opening your eyes, you were greeted by the white ceilings of the Hospital Wing.

"Mmm.." You groaned, having trouble getting up.

"(Y/n)! Are you feeling better?" A voice asked from beside you.

It was Fred and George.

You slowly sat up and looked around.

Just then, your gaze shifted towards the platinum haired boy, who was now looking down at the ground in the corner.

"I'm fine. What happened?"

"Your hand.." Fred muttered, looking away from you.

That's right. Umbridge.

Just then, the door to the Hospital Wing bust open as Umbridge walked in, followed by McGonagall and Snape.

"Oh dear, we heard what happened. Is she okay?" McGonagall questioned, looking at the two boys.

"Well someone made her cut words into her hand." Fred said unwittingly, glaring at Umbridge.

"Who would do such a thing?" Umbridge asked, glaring him back.

"Oh I wonder who. (Y/n), tell her." George said whilst looking at you.

You stared him back and quickly glanced at Umbridge. She was giving you a death stare, and knowing she was part of the ministry, she could have easily told that your dark magic didn't hurt you at all.

It was all an act.

"I forgot." You said.

"Excuse me?" McGonagall asked.

"I forgot what happened."

"(Y/n)! Why aren't you telling the truth!" Fred asked.

"I'm telling you.. I forgot." You responded. Truth was, you had a plan.

"Tch. Weak." Draco said from afar.

"Shut up, ferret." The three of you said in sync.

"Just saying. If you were a Malfoy, you wouldn't be this weak."

Before you were able to respond, someone interrupted.

"(Y/n)."

"Y-Yes, Professor Snape?" You avoided his eyes, bowing your head down.

"Meet me in my office after school."

-----

After that day, all the Gryffindors would avoid you.

You knew very well that this would happen, but it was for the better.

Hermione walked up to you, followed by Harry and Ron.

"(Y/n).. you're a Snape?"

- × - × - × - × - × - × - × -

Further explanation :
I realise I didn't put much effort when I wrote this chapter, so it doesn't explain much.

Basically, since Draco knew from the start, Snape had made a deal with Voldemort to let Draco leak the information to other students.
(In order to protect her from Umbridge cuz who would wanna hurt Snape's daughter D:)

Rumors started spreading, and eventually, it got to the trio.