End 2 (Pt2) - Her Final Message

(Y/n) opened her eyes once more, seeing thousands of people going across streets and sidewalks.

"Muggles. Interesting." She whispered.

Looking at her own self, the girl was now a translucent white angel with her wings and halo.

'Well, this is different from the normal spirits.' She thought to herself.

The girl did not look like a ghost. The reason was that she was an angel.

She hadn't mastered the ability to turn into a spirit, so this was her only choice if she didn't want to risk losing her power.

She wasn't the only angel, but Fred and Cedric already knew how to switch to spirit form.

"If witches and wizards can see spirits.. can they see angels..?" (Y/n) asked herself.

"I should go find Dray."

-----

Malfoy Manor. The cold, fresh air that exists even in summer.

Draco Malfoy was in the guest room, sitting on the bed.

The guest room next to his hadn't changed since fifth year. It was the one where (Y/n) Riddle stayed for summer.

The blonde boy stared blankly at everything, reliving all the moments they shared that summer.

Returning to the desk in the guest room, now labeled as (Y/n)'s room, Draco looked at the silver printing on the book once more.

"You've always been brave, princess.. don't miss me too much." He forced a weak laugh, tears falling slowly from his eyes.

What he didn't know was that his princess was standing right there behind her, hand clamped over her mouth, also breaking into tears as she carefully stared at the boy.

"Dray..?" She whispered.

Draco didn't flinch.

"Dray.. can you hear me..?"

Draco just started crying.

"Draco.. I'm right here.." She cried.

Turns out, being an angel was different from being a ghost. Though she had more power, she couldn't be seen.

"(Y/n).. I miss you so much.."

"I miss you too.." She said, though knowing very well that he couldn't hear her.

The girl slowly approached the blonde, bringing him into a hug, crying with a mix of emotions.

Shivers were sent down his spine as he felt cold breaths from behind his neck.

"Stay strong, Dray.."

"(Y/n)?!" He gaped, jumping from his chair to look around the room.

"Draco?! Can you hear me?!" She gasped.

"Must be my imagination.." Draco sighed.

"No.. Draco! I'm here!"

"I swear I've been going crazy after she left." He sighed.

"Draco.."

"Princess, if you can hear me.. I miss you." He said, finally walking out the room.

Completely losing hope, (Y/n) was about to go back to what she now calls 'home' until she had a final idea.

-----

Draco returned to her room with a cup of coffee, carefully placing it down on the table.

Unexpectedly, something caught his eye.

A pen was placed in between the cover and the first page of the book.

He opened the page, tears dropping down onto the paper as he urgently tried to dry the paper.

He turned his head back and forth, not seeing a sign of anything.

"Thank you.." He smiled. And this time, it was a genuine smile. A smile so wide, it was the widest smile and most joyous he had ever been ever since her passing.

(Y/n) was still in the room. She was also crying, yet she was also smiling.

She sat on the bed, looking right at him and the book.

"I'll take my leave." She said. Knowing Draco couldn't hear her, she still spoke in hopes he one day would be able to hear her.

"Home." She said, finally disappearing in a beam of white light only she was able to see.

Draco stared once more at the note written on the book, bringing it close to his chest.

He picked up the hourglass necklace, which was gifted to her.

Finally, the boy started laughing for the first time in a while.

"Dray,
If you see this, I don't know what else to say.
I'm great, and I hope you are too.
I'm sorry for leaving you.
Stay strong for me.
I miss you and love you very much.
Your princess,
Y/n Riddle."

End.

- × - × - × - × - × - × - × -

Further explanation for the ending :

The initial thought is that this book was written by Draco Malfoy himself after the passing of (Y/n) Riddle.

This book is the works of Draco Malfoy in this ending.

-----

I try to let all (Y/n)'s close friends in the book make an appearance in three endings.
(Meanwhile, since it's Draco x reader, Draco appears in every ending)

Hence, this is Cedric and Fred's ending.

End 1 is Snape's.

End 3 is The Golden Trio's.

-----

Thank you so much for reading til the end of the book! I hope you enjoyed it, and I look forward to hearing your feedback and new ideas!

If you haven't already, go check out the two other endings

-xoxo,  Yoshi out!