Chapter 53 - Harry Potter

Of course, it took a lot of time for everyone to process the fact that you were Voldemort's daughter, but they all didn't really care and just hoped to do their job right.

You were all waiting for Harry Potter to arrive when suddenly Narcissa came up to interrupt you from chatting with Bellatrix.

"What would you say is your favourite spell?"

"Crucio, definitely."

"Oh, that's a good oneee!"

"I know! Gosh, I like you a lot, pipsqueak." Bellatrix replied.

"I know. I'm amazing."

"Excuse me? I hope I'm not interrupting."

You looked up from your 'seat', which was basically a rock on the ground, and saw Narcissa.

"Mrs. Malfoy! Hello."

"Uh.. hello, dear. May I speak to you for a moment?"

"Of course. Talk to you later, Trixie."

"Alright, pipsqueak."

You followed Narcissa to a nearby tree where people could still see you but far enough to not be able to hear.

"Yes?"

"I need to know how my baby is doing.. is he alright?" Suddenly, she switched from her calm persona into a near mental breakdown.

'Poor mother.' You thought.

"Dray is fine, Mrs. Malfoy. In fact, I believe he's still at the castle safe and sound. Father promised to keep him alive." You replied, resting a hand on her shoulder and giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"Thank you, dear.." She finally said, once calm. "I still can't believe you're.. well.."

"A Riddle? Believe me, no one took this news easily." You giggled.

She returned a laugh as you two headed back to the others.

And that's when you finally saw the boy.

The Golden Boy, Boy who Lived, The Chosen One, Harold, Hazza, Scarhead, Pottah- you get the idea.

It was Harry Potter.

-----

Of course, after all the commotion, you felt that sharp pain across your chest once again as your power grew weaker once more.

But you still managed to act okay in front of everyone else.

Voldemort believed Harry was dead, but you could already sense his aura still lingering in the air.

As you expected, Lily Potter's love and sacrifice for Harry had kept him alive. All that was left was to put on a good show.

Voldemort has asked Narcissa to go check if the boy was dead, and she confirmed, though you knew she was lying. She wanted to check on her son.

'Respect, honestly.'

"(Y/n). Could you go as well? I just need to make sure.."

"Of course, father."

You walked up to the body, feeling his pulse, and gave a sigh of relief.

"Harry? Can you hear me?" You whispered.

You didn't know if he could, but it was still worth a shot.

"I have a plan. Please, trust me this one last time." With that, you got up and turned to look at Voldemort.

"He's dead a** meat." You replied, giving him a smile.

-----

Carrying Harry, Hagrid followed the Death Eaters back to Hogwarts.

You stood next to Voldemort, following his every step, feeling the power of being a leader for once.

Too bad, the hesitation was getting real. Who's side to be on..

-----

"Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort yelled with pride and joy.

You saw students come outside to the courtyard as they all stared as his 'lifeless body'.

Of course, Ginny being most devastated as George pulled her back.

Voldemort continued on to his victory speech and whatnot as you stood next to Bellatrix with her keeping you company.

Honestly, she wasn't THAT bad of a person.. just a little bit evil.

Okay, maybe a lot.

You turned your gaze and shifted between the five - Ron, Hermione, Ginny, George, and off in the far distance, Draco Malfoy.

"Draco.. come, join us."

He stepped forward as he received cold glares. Voldemort gave him a hug, which startled him a little bit.

He stared at his parents and back at you.

In the end, he headed towards you and stood beside you, holding your hand in his palm tightly.

"Dray.." You whispered.

"Please.. don't do it.." He replied.

"I.."

"I can't lose you."

- × - × - × - × - × - × - × -