Chapter 7 - Drunk Draco

"H-Hi *hick* beautiful.." Draco said, giggling and looking up at you whilst collapsed in your arms.

"You should get him back. Are you sure you don't need help?" Cedric offered.

You smiled at him and shook your head. You put one of Draco's arms over your shoulders and started carrying him back.

-----

"W-Who are you? You *hick* l-look just like *hick* (Y-Y/n)" Draco looked at you while you were slowly struggling to hold him up.

'He doesn't recognize me..?' You thought.

"No. No! (Y/n) is more *hick* beautiful than y-you.." He said, stumbling all over the place.

You flushed a bit but then realized he was calling you ugly. You rolled your eyes.

"Hey Malfoy? Do you like Zoey?" You asked, not thinking he would answer.

"Ew. Noooo." He said suddenly stopping.

You looked at him surprised until you realized it could be drunk talk.

"I only *hick* danced w-with her to make (y-y/n) *hick* jealous.." Draco continued. Walking forwards and failing miserably.

You went forward and helped him up and carried him back.

'He's not sober.. he didn't mean it.' You shook off the thought of Malfoy trying to make you jealous.

You arrived with Draco at the Slytherin common room. You knocked on it, waiting for someone to help carry him in.

Another Slytherin opened the entrance and looked at you, then at Draco.

"Oh, thanks for bringing Draco back. How much did he drink-?" He asked.

You shrugged and handed him over to the Slytherin.

"(Y/n) right? I'm Blaise, Blaise Zabini." He introduced as he took a hold of Draco.

"Pleasure." You smiled.

"N-Nooooooo! *hick* Don't leaveee." Draco left the arms of Blaise and stumbled back into yours.

"Maybe you should bring him up-" Blaise suggested. You sighed and got into the Slytherin common room.

"His room his 2nd door to the left right up those stairs." Blaised motioned and pointed up the stairs.

"F*cking stairs.." You mumbled.

"Need help?" Blaise asked, lending you a hand.

"Nooooo! F*ck *hick* offfff." Draco hissed at Blaise and turned back to you.

You wanted to smack yourself hard but couldn't as both your hands were occupied holding Draco.

"Come on then, Malfoy." You rolled your eyes and struggled going up the stairs.

-----

You put Draco on the bed and laid down as well, panting.

'Damn, that was so tiring.' You nearly collapsed as you stood up.

Suddenly, Draco took you by the hand and started whining.

"Don't goooooo! *hick*" Draco beckoned.

"Change your clothes and sleep, Malfoy. You're drunk."

"I'm lazyyyyy *hick* help me"

You blushed and was shocked to hear him say such things.

But he wouldn't let go. You randomly picked a t-shirt and some shorts from his cupboard and helped him get dressed. And no. You didn't see anything because you didn't want to look. No smut in this story, I'm afraid :']

"There. Sleep." You tried to storm out of the room, but Draco held you by the tie.

"Draco! You're gonna choke me to death!" You tried nudging him off, but he wouldn't let go.

"Yow!" You're tie came loose, and you fell on top of Draco's bed.

'Ah f*ck.. whatever.' And you fell asleep.

-----

The next morning, you woke up, and you found yourself in a green room.

'Where am I..?' You recalled, suddenly remembering the encounter with Draco.

You rubbed your eyes and looked around, trying to find Draco, who seemed to have left.

You glanced at the clock next to his bed.

'Damn it! I'm gonna be late for potions again!' You picked up a tie on the bed which you assumed was yours and ran back to your common room.

-----

You burst into potions class, and everyone was already there.

"Miss (L/n).. glad of you to finally join us." Snape said with an unpleasant look.

"S-Sorry Professor- I- I over slept-" You said, still trying to catch your breath.

"Get to your-" He stopped at a halt. "-seat.."

You looked at him confused and headed towards your seat. Everyone was looking at you weirdly.

Snape cleared his throat and gave you and Draco a weird look.

"Mr. Malfoy.. Miss (L/n).. I think.." He paused.

"You should probably fix your ties before you get in trouble.." He purposely didn't look at you in the eyes.

You turned to Draco, who was sitting next to you, both exchanged a look at each other's ties, and you clasped your hand over your mouth.

"God damn it.." You whispered.

Draco was quickly taking off his tie, and so were you. The two of you had exchanged ties accidentally.

"Take your stupid tie back, Malfoy." You threw his tie in his face, and he gave you an annoyed stare.

"Here's yours." He said, handing it over.

You snatched it from him and looked at you father with a 'it's not what it looks like' look.

You heard mumbling and giggling behind you.

'This has got to be a dream..' You slowly laid on your desk, shutting your eyes.

- × - × - × - × - × - × - × -