- Answering Your Questions -

The book probably has a lot of explaining to do- so if you want to know anything, you may comment here, or I will dm it to you^^

Spoilers ahead if you haven't finished reading!

- × - × - × - × - × - × - × -

Q : Why did Yn feel pain in the Tri wiz tournament
A : Since she's a horcrux, when Voldemort was retrieving his power back from Harry Potter, she felt the sudden GROWTH of power, which caused her headache.

Q : Why is Yn in Gryffindor?
A : To be honest, her traits make her seem a bit like a Slytherin. However, since she had to pick up the Gryffindor sword in the end, she had to be Gryffindor.

Q : Did Voldemort actually love Yn? And why was he nice to her?
A : No, he did not. He only pretended to love her for the mere sake of keeping himself alive as Yn is horcrux after all.

Q : Did Severus Snape actually love Yn?
A : Yes, very much, treating her like his real daughter.

Q : Did Yn love Voldemort?
A : No, she did not. She was doing it for the mere sake of making him think his plans were working.

Q : Why did the Tri Wiz Cup look familiar to Yn?
A : She had seen the portkey before in Voldemort's lair.

Q : Why did Draco take the towel away from Yn after the second task?
A : He didn't mean it, that's for sure. Initial thought was he felt bad. Yn had to be left there shivering whilst her boyfriend was celebrating. Draco wanted to let her feel the satisfaction of being loved, hence wanting to give Cedric the towel(as he did after).

Q : [Ask away!]
A :