End 1 - Alive

[Ending 1! Upright Ending]

- × - × - × - × - × - × - × -

''°A year later°''

Draco sat there by the lake, breathing in the warm summer breeze.

She arrived, sitting down by his side.

"Remember the night we spent here? Great times those were." He said.

She smiled, staring off into the abyss, a shimmer, glinting in her eyes.

"Great times." She replied.

"At least he's defeated."

"Yeah."

(Y/n) turned to look at Draco, his eyes staring off into the distant view.

"I'm so lucky to be alive."

"I'm the lucky one. I don't know what I would be doing without you." Draco laughed, gently laying his head on her shoulder.

The girl gave a weak sigh, leaning in as well.

-----

It was their seventh year at Hogwarts.

Since the two missed out on most of the school year, they had to re-take seventh year.

Even though (Y/n) was offered job as an Auror, she didn't accept as she wanted to pursue other dreams instead.

"God, I hate potions." (Y/n) muttered as Draco watched his partner's potion turn an eel-green.

"For the last time, princess, it's two stirs clockwise, not three."

(Y/n) blinked cluelessly.

"Oops."

"Here, I'll do it." Draco said, taking hold of the ingredients.

"Thanks, Dray."

"Anytime."

-----

"Dray!"

"(Y/n)! How was it?"

"I think I passed!" She squealed.

"Think? This test determines your future! What do you mean think!" Draco yelled, hitting her lightly on the head.

"Ow! Don't bonk me!"

"Bonk." He gave a joking smile.

"Draco!"

The boy gave a laugh and started sprinting through the halls.

"Come back here, you!" The girl followed, trying to catch up to him.

"Catch me if you can!"

The girl started running faster, eventually catching up, sprinting onto the boy as they both tumbled to the floor.

"Alright, alright! You win!" Draco laughed as the girl sat on top of him.

"That's what I thought."

"(Y/n), Malfoy. No running on school grounds. Ten points from both houses."

(Y/n) and Draco both gave a giggle.

"Sorry, Professor Snape." They both replied.

"Kids these days." He muttered, though giving a giggle right after as he helped his daughter up.

"So, how was the test?" He asked.

"She says she THINK she passed. Emphasis on the think." Draco laughed as (Y/n) nudged him.

"(Y/n). I end up in the Hospital for one year, and THIS is the first thing I return to?" Snape raised an eyebrow, causing Draco to snicker.

"Shut up, ferret!" The girl protested.

"Hey! I'm the one who saved your dad, god damn it!" Draco replied.

"And I'm very grateful for that, Draco." Snape replied, giving the blonde a warm smile.

-----

After the war, the golden trio defeated Voldemort and immediately brought (Y/n) to the hospital.

Luckily, she was alive but severely hurt.

Though, after three months, she recovered and returned to Hogwarts, joining her boyfriend, Draco Malfoy.

"I have a surprise for you." Draco told her one day. "Come on!"

The blonde brought the girl to the Hospital Wing, leading her to a door hidden in the far corner.

"Ah, Draco. You brought her." Madam Pomfrey greeted, walking out from the door.

"Good to see you too, Madam Pomfrey." Draco replied with a grin on his face.

"He is still asleep right now. You may wait a while."

"Thank you."

Draco dragged (Y/n) into the room as she remained silent, eyes glued onto the man on the bed.

And there on the bed was her father, her true father, the one who cared, Severus Snape.

The girls eyes widened.

"How.. I thought Voldemort killed him.."

"Well, I may or may not have gone back to try save him after you heroically decided to stab yourself. Turns out, he still had a pulse, so I got him to Madam Pomfrey immediately."

"And he survived?"

"Yeah. If you were hurt by magic, then you would've stayed here at the Hospital Wing with him honestly." Draco replied.

"Draco, shut up. Stop waking me up every time I get a good sleep." Snape murmured still with closed eyes.

"Right. Sorry, Professor. I guess I'll bring (Y/n) here next time." Draco taunted.

"Alright then, get ou- wait.. what?!" Snape immediately jumped as he sat up.

"Bloody hell, Professor." Draco snorted.

The two locked eyes.

The girl was now tearing up, so ever surprised.

"Dad..?"

"(Y/n).."

"You may thank me later." Draco said, closing the door behind.

Snape turned to look at the girl, giving her a warm smile.

"Good morning. Care for hot chocolate?" She giggled.

- × - × - × - × - × - × - × -

This is the only ending where Snape lives <3 (sorry)

I try to let all (Y/n)'s close friends in the book make an appearance in three endings.
(Meanwhile, since it's Draco x reader, Draco appears in every ending)

Hence, this is Snape's ending <3

End 2 is Cedric and Fred's.

End 3 is The Golden Trio's.

-----

Thank you so much for reading til the end of the book! I hope you enjoyed it, and I look forward to hearing your feedback and new ideas!

If you haven't already, go check out the two other endings

-xoxo, Yoshi out!