Chapter 56 - Horcrux Y/n

A slash, blood, and a dead snake was found on the floor.

Voldemort stopped and looked at the boy, Neville, who was now panting, with the Gryffindor sword in his hands.

"That was the last horcrux.. we got him!" Harry muttered.

You stood blankly and stared at them.

'The last horcrux..? They have one left..?' You thought, gulping.

You knew one day it would come to this, but you didn't imagine it to be this fast.

"Fools! You thought that was the last horcrux!" Voldemort laughed while the other's faces turned pale.

"Harry Potter. You think you're a smart one, don't you?" Voldemort questioned.

Neville dropped the sword, Ron and Hermione accompanying behind him.

"What do you mean it's not the last horcrux? There's no possible way it's anything else!" Hermione protested, in denial.

Voldemort gave a smirk, slowly turning around so that his back was facing you all.

"You can't hurt me without destroying the last horcrux. And you won't ever find it." He started laughing to himself.

Harry, now accompanied by Ron and Hermione, started muttering to each other.

"We've lost Harry.. We've lost." Ron said.

"Indeed you have, Weasley. And even if you find the last horcrux, you wouldn't have the guts to destroy it!"

"What does that mean-" Harry was cut off. A voice. A shouting, unsatisfied voice.

The voice of none other than you, yourself.

"No."

Everyone turned around to see you behind them, fury in your eyes. Anger filling up your veins.

"No. They haven't lost."

"(Y/n), what are you going on about?" Voldemort asked, giving you a fake smile. "Just look around! I am so close to ruling the world! I've won (Y/n). We've won."

"No. No, you haven't. And don't bring me into this!" You yelled.

The Golden trio, in-between you two, was now looking back and forth, witnessing the commotion.

"(Y/n). Control your temper!"

"Who are you to tell me what to do!"

"Your father!"

"No! You're! Not!"

Silence filled the eerie air. Shivers were being sent down everyone's spine.

You returned to face the Golden Trio, standing at your planned spot.

"You've lost, father. You dared kill and hurt the ones I loved most, and now Cedric, Fred, and even dad are bloody dead because of you!" You roared at him.

"Just face it, Voldemort. You know you just used us all. And to think I considered being on your side because I thought you changed."

"(Y/n), darling, I never change. It's part of my whole branding, can't you see?" He lightly joked.

"Not. Funny." You replied coldly.

"Oh." He uttered, looking at you, whilst giving a blank stare.

"So face it, you've lost." You finished, giving him a smile.

"What?" Harry asked.

"You won't have to find the last horcrux because I know where it is." You told Harry.

Voldemort's soft gaze towards you suddenly hardened.

You turned to eye him, giving a dissatisfied smile.

"Don't think I never knew why you treasured me and loved me. I know you never did."

Voldemort finally gave an evil smile.

"Very smart indeed. But I'll still win because your pathetic little friends won't dare to hurt you!"

"Well, too bad. Because your life depends on mine; your fate is in my hands."

"I'm confused." Ron suddenly pitched in.

"No.. don't tell me.." Hermione clasped a hand over her mouth.

"(Y/n). You're the last horcrux, aren't you." Harry said.

You gulped.

You could hear Draco from a mile away.

You didn't dare look at him. You couldn't stand seeing the pain in his eyes.

Draco was standing behind you, watching everything fall into place.

He made a promise. He didn't want to break it. But it was for sure painful to watch.

He bit his lip, covering his eyes with his forearm as he flinched and turned to look the other way.

"Yes. Yes, Harry. I am."

Voldemort started laughing while all of you just remained silent, locking eyes with one another.

"I won't do it." Harry said. "We don't do it."

"Harry! You have to!" You yelled.

"Ha! I told you! Even if you find the last horcrux, I still win!"

"No, you don't!"

"(Y/n)-" Draco cut you off, finally shifting his gaze back onto you.

"They won't need the guts to destroy me-"

With that, you scooped up the Gyffindor sword beside you, and as your life flashed before your eyes..

"-when I can do it myself."

A sword stabbed into your chest. Pain filling your body. Distant noises of protest from afar.

"NO!"

You heard Harry, Ron, Hermione, and most importantly -- Draco.

You collapsed on the floor, a blurry vision.

Then, everything turned dark.

- × - × - × - × - × - × - × -

P.s. To meet my version of (Y/n), go to my Instagram! Link in bio <3
Astrid Harper will be pleased to have you there