Chapter 33 - Helping a Malfoy

"If you're trying to get to the Room of Requirements, at least don't do it when Filch is on patrol, stupid ferret."

"Pri- (Y/n).." Draco stuttered, obviously still shocked.

"Wow. Not even a thank you?"

"(Y/n).. I.." He stopped once more, bitting his lip.

"Yes?"

He remained silent.

"Draco.. why are you ignoring me?"

A pause occurred. He sighed and took a deep breath, looking down at the floor.

"Don't you love me anymore..?"

"I do!"

"Then act like it! Why did you cheat on me!"

"I didn't!"

"You didn't?! Oh, so letting other girls cling on you isn't called cheating?"

"Well.. we didn't kiss-"

"Draco! Why are you doing this! You said you loved me!"

"I.. I have important work to do(Y/n). I can't let you get in the way of it."

"..are you calling me a burden?"

You saw a tint of a sparkle in his eyes, almost as if he had regained control of his emotions.

Though it faded quickly as he shut his eyes tight.

"You.. you won't understand."

"But I do understand.. I understand more than anyone." You muttered.

"(Y/n), a word with Malfoy, if I may?"

"Yeah, go ahead." You replied, not even realizing it was Snape talking to you until you saw him walk away with Draco.

You watched the two slowly leave the place, Snape escorting Draco outside.

'Death Eater talk, I guess.' You thought to yourself.

-----

You turned around, trying to get your mind off of things, only to see Hermiome crossing her arms and standing right behind you.

"So, care to explain why Malfoy is your date after he cheated on you?"

"About that.."

"Go on, I'm listening."

You gulped, trying to come up with an excuse. Quick.

"Well.. I tried to gain his trust again to see if he was a Death Eater?" You said unsurely.

'Damn it.. why did I say that.. now they're all going to look into the situation.' You silently face palmed.

"If you say so.."

"Yeah.. hey, um, where's Harry?"

"He went after Professor Snape and Malfoy-"

"HE WHAT?!" You gasped, panicking.

"Yeah, not sure where he is, though-"

"Oh god.. I have to go. SEE YOU MIONE!" You yelled, quickly running off.

"Wait (Y/n)..!" Last thing you heard was the distinct voice of Hermione before you barged through the doors.

-----

'No, no, no! If they aren't careful enough, they'll both get exposed!' You thought to yourself, panting as you crashed through the hallways in hopes to find the three boys.

And there they were.

You had the perfect picture, the perfect view.

Draco, pinned to a wall by Snape in one end of the corridor, on the opposite side was Harry Potter eavesdropping.

"I swore to protect you, I made the unbreakable vow!" Snape yelled, though whispering in a soft tone.

Though not soft enough to escape the ears of Harry nor you.

"I don't need protection, I was chosen for this! Out of all others, me." Draco retorted.

'Damn it, you two! You're idiots..' You knew you had to stop them without Harry noticing you.

Luckily, your skills in spells were top of the class, ahead of your grade even. A simple disillusionment charm and you were invisible, creeping towards the two.

"At least let me assist you." You heard Snape say as you passed Harry in the halls without him noticing.

"No! I was chosen for this! This is my moment-"

Before the two of them could continue, you undid the spell and revealed yourself to them, standing in front with your index finger to your mouth.

The two were a bit startled, though they remained silent.

'Shh.. Harry Potter.' You mouthed, pointing at the end of the corridor.

Fortunately, Harry was only listening to the conversation and couldn't see you.

You beckoned at the other side of the corridor as you started tip-toeing away.

The two purposely made loud noises to signal their leave to Harry.

-----

Once at a safe place, specifically Snape's office, you let out a long sigh.

After you cast a quietening charm, you angrily turned to face them.

"Do you two know how dangerous that was?!"

"Sorry." Snape muttered.

You eyed Draco, lifting an eyebrow.

"D-Dangerous? W-What do you mean?" He gulped, stuttering on his words.

"You two are the worst undercover Death Eater's I've ever seen."

- × - × - × - × - × - × - × -

A/N : it seems yours truly has broken wattpad.

I can't seem to add the image banner thing for each chapter from Ch31 to now.

If you see it do let me know so I know it's a me problem and everything is working <3

If not, FU-