Important!

For my New Readers!!

Hi babes! Welcome to Serena! Originally called This Summer. This is my ever first book and it's truly just for fun! I also love reading books ( if you check my recommendations you can tell (: ) and I figured why not try it out!

Comment and vote as you please! I love seeing you guys's thoughts and opinions on the characters, the plot, and the book itself.

Criticism is welcome of course! But I will not accept hate on the book itself. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, so if you don't like it, simply exit and find another book to read.

I imagine Serena as Cindy or " wolfiecindy" and Atlas as something close to Vinnie Hacker. But imagine them as you please and let me know who you imagine them as!

Also! I do not own ANY pictures in this book , every picture is from Pinterest and I have a Pinterest board with all of them if anyone is interested in the outfits or background pictures!

There will be foul language , sexual content , and violence. I will be putting a trigger warning on the violent parts in the " ⚠️" and the end will be the same.

This is for my Re- Readers!!

Hi loves, as you know I've rewritten the book , and there have been a few changes. There are new characters, name changes, and of course the chapters are a bit different.

Name Changes:

Calla - Isla

Landon - Griffin

I tried not to change to much and instead just to mesh everything together a bit better.

I hope I did just that!

Thank you for all of your support on this book even before it was re written , and thank you for the support you're giving it now.

All love <3