13.

It's been a few days since the proposal and today I'm going to meet up with Mrs. Reed about the shoot. After a quick shower and some simple makeup, I pick out a cute summer dress and white lace up heels.

Atlas has practically moved into my room these past few days, stealing kisses and touching me whenever he gets the chance

Atlas has practically moved into my room these past few days, stealing kisses and touching me whenever he gets the chance. I look at his sleeping form on the bed before I give him a kiss on the forehead.

I walk into Elias's room and I see Vera sitting on the bed flipping through a book.

" You look beautiful! He's in the shower, he got back from his run a bit late. " she says

" Okay! Tell him I'll be at Shelly's Cafe just down the street if he needs anything. " I say

I walk out of the house and into my car before I back out of the driveway. The drive to Shelly's was short and the weather beams down on me as I walk inside of the cafe.

" Name? "

" Serena , I'm here to meet Stacy Reed? "

She nods before leading the way to the patio. White chairs and wooden tables adorn the patio along with a few plants. I see Stacy flipping through a thick binder before she looks up and sees me.

She embraces me quickly and I return the gesture before we both sit down. A glass of water is already placed on the table and condensation has already formed on the glass from the heat.

Thankfully, an umbrella shades us from the sun.

" Darling! It's been to long , hasn't it? " she says

I nod before we order. I get a muffin and a side of fruit while she orders a bagel.

We immediately dive into business as she shows me designs and the different fabrics for the shoot. We talk about the day of the shoot to make sure I'm free and then the time.

Our conversation flows as Stacy is a wonderful and eccentric woman.

After another hour or so, I see that clouds have covered the once sunny sky, and I check the weather and see that it is going to rain soon. Stacy sees this as well before she checks her watch.

" Well perfect timing! We've covered everything dear so I'm going to head to my next meeting. I'll see you soon! " she says standing up. We quickly hug each other and I head towards the bathroom real quick while she leaves.

Leaving the bathroom, I pull my phone out to text Isla the good news. As I head outside my blood runs cold when I see Griffin and Nate leaning against the hood of my car. Before I can turn back, Griffin looks at me.

" Cute dress " he says.

I cringe at the way they look at me before trying to cover up my chest with my arms. Uncomfortable and scared doesn't begin to cover the way I feel, and I begin to edge my way back towards the cafe.