10.

" Let me take you out " I hear as I feel a large hand tucks my hair behind my ear.

I open my eyes to see Atlas sitting on the side of my bed.

" Like on a date? " I say wiping my eyes.

" Yes " he says flashing me his pearly whites.

I think I just died a little.

" Okay. " I say while rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

It's been a few days since the movie day, and we've spent everyday together. Eli has been out with Vera and I know he still blames himself a bit for what happened.

The bruising has turned an ugly yellow, but that means it's healing.

" Be ready by 7 PM and wear whatever you'd like, you look beautiful in anything " he says before he closes my door.

I throw a pillow over my face as I let out an excited squeal. I hop out of bed and I immediately call Isla to see if she can help me prepare and get ready.

" I'll be there in twenty bitch!" she says before she hangs up.

I take a long shower, making sure to shave every inch of my body as well as washing my hair. It was definitely one of those showers that had you feeling like you were about to pass out.

I pull on a oversized shirt and a thong while I wait for Isla to get here. I go through my dresses and I start to panic as I don't see THE dress.

On que , Isla comes into my room.

" I'm here! " she says panting heavily.

I let out a laugh before I turn around and I see her placing down various bags.

" What is all this ? " I question

" Your outfit of course, trust me! " she says

" How did you do this in such a short amount of time?" I ask as I look at her like she is crazy.

" I was already at the mall when you called! Now come on your eyebrows look a bit... rough. " she says smiling at the end.

" Hey! " I say covering my eyebrows.

——

" Shit Isla, you almost burnt my neck " I say as she does the finishing curls on my hair. She gives me a smile and then rushes me to the bathroom to put on my dress.

I take out all the pieces begin to get ready.

I put the dress on and admire how it accentuates my body. I feel confident as I put diamond studs in each ear lobe before putting on my necklace. Isla picked out a white clutch for me to take tonight, the gold emblems matching my necklace.

" OH MY GOD SERENA YOU LOOK SO HOT " Isla says as she drops her mouth wide open

" OH MY GOD SERENA YOU LOOK SO HOT " Isla says as she drops her mouth wide open. I let out a laugh before pulling her in for a hug and thanking her for all of her help.