His POV

Elias drives as I hold the food for tonight. Isla and Jax are also in the car as we are going to celebrate Serena and her accomplishments. Isla managed to snatch a couple of the photos from the shoot from Serena's agent and she looks absolutely stunning.

" I want to ask Vera to be my girlfriend " Elias says suddenly.

" I'm so happy for you man " I say

Isla and Jax begin to talk to him but my mind begins to venture off and I think about Serena and I. I've been meaning to talk to her about how she felt about doing long distance. 

I have also been thinking about asking Serena to be my girlfriend, but I don't say anything as I don't want to take away Elias's moment.

Suddenly, an ambulance and a cop car race past us and I begin to feel uneasy. Serena hasn't answered my messages and Eli hasn't been able to get up with Vera either.

Serena could still be busy or course , but what if.

" Isla can you call Vera? Let her know we're almost home "

" That's weird , it immediately went to voicemail. " she says.

" Try Serena " I say

" Voicemail " she says

Another ambulance passes by us and I begin to shake my leg as anxiety suffocates me. I try to tell myself I'm being paranoid, but my gut tells me that something has happened to my girl.

The rain makes it hard to see as we turn down the street , and then there it is. All of the ambulances and cop cars are parked right outside of Serena's house.

Elias slams on the brakes.

" What the hell man? " Jax says unaware.

I throw open the door and sprint down the driveway with Eli hot on my trail. One cop tries to tell me I can't go into the house and I push his hand off of me. Another cop comes and he puts his hand on his taser.

I let out a scoff before I once again try to shove past them both, and that is when I see them.

Vera and Serena hold hands as they lie on the floor, unconscious. They're barely recognizable as they are covered in blood but I know that that is my girl.

" Serena " I whisper

Panic consumes me as I use more force to push past the cops. I can't hear their words, all I hear is the loud thumping of my heart and the guttural sounds of Isla's screams.

" BACK THE FUCK OFF! THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND IN THERE!" I shout

" Sir if you keep resisting we will have to restrain you-"

" GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME! THAT IS MY SISTER AND GIRLFRIEND! "

Elias struggles against two cops as Serena is rolled out on a gurney and into the first ambulance. I try to run after her but the two cops hold me back by my shoulders.

" Kid stop resisting " the other officer says to me

Vera is rolled out soon after and a third ambulance pulls into the driveway.

What the hell?

" We might need another one, he's loosing to much blood " a cop says as he leaves his car.

He?

I shove the officers off of me before I walk away and towards the car. Nate sits there with his head hung down, barely recognizable. He spits out blood and I try to open the door.