5.

Atlas has avoided me since we got into the car and then all throughout the rest of the day. I of course felt a bit hurt and started to think that I'd done something wrong. So as soon as I got home and showered, I called Isla.

" You've done nothing wrong girl. I'm sure he's just playing hard to get or something! "

" Yeah but what about Emily?"

" What about her? Serena you are a beautiful woman and a talented one at that! If he seeks her out instead of you then that's hit own fault , it's his missed opportunity on a great woman. "

I let out a sigh as I turn on the shower and tell her I'll see her and the boys soon. I invited Elias to come with, but he politely declined and said he wanted to have a chill night which I completely understood.

As I finish up my shower I hear my phone go off and I look to see that it's Griffin.

Griffin: Hey beautiful, just letting you know I'll be there in about an hour.

I met Griffin when Isla and I went to watch one of Ajax's football games. Turned out, he played football as well and he's one of Ajax's good friends.

Griffin has had feelings for me for quite a while now, which we've talked about how I didn't reciprocate those feelings and saw him as a brother.

He completely respected that and we remain really good friends.

I head into my closet and grab white two piece dress and some strap heels. I do a bit of makeup before putting some accessories on and heading downstairs.

I see Elias sat on the couch as he tosses some popcorn in his mouth

I see Elias sat on the couch as he tosses some popcorn in his mouth. Once he sees me he gets up and pulls me into a hug.

" Please be safe. The moment you feel uncomfortable or unsafe you call me and I'll be there" he says

I nod before giving him an appreciative smile and I head outside towards Griffins truck. I close the passenger door and look over to a smiling Griffin.

" Hey cupcake" he says.

I almost cringe at the nickname but instead I smile back at him. I'm not sure why he calls me cupcake, but I don't really like it.

" Hi! Ready to go? "

Griffin is around 6'2 with curly black hair and emerald green eyes.

He nods before pulling out of the driveway and tells me the plan.

" First we will go to the Four Leaf Clover, then we will head to Pib's "

I nod my head in agreement and we head off to FLC. The ride is comfortable as music plays and the night life passes by us. Soon, I see Isla's curly mess of hair leaned against a brooding Ajax as they wait for the two of us. I run up to the both of them and give them a hug.