14.

Vera, Isla, and I spend the next few days with each other and at night it's Atlas and I. Of course Eli is in the mix, but he's usually busy with Vera at night.

Ew.

I learn Vera is from Madrid and was raised by her grandmother. She came to Florida after her grandmas passing and she attends Uni to become a biologist.

Isla and her have also hit it off, which made me happy. Now, we're all eating breakfast together before my shoot.

" You are hogging all of the syrup " Isla says snatching it away from me. 

I roll my eyes and Vera let's out a laugh.

Soon breakfast is done and we're now catching up even though it's been a day.

" How are you and Atlas? " Isla says wiggling her eyebrows.

Honestly, things between Atlas and I have been amazing. We have both been extremely happy and we mesh together so well it's insane.

" I'm the happiest I've been in a long time. But, I am worried about what'll happen when summer is over. We haven't talked about it yet and I'm a bit scared to bring it up, I don't want to ruin what we have right now. "

" Well would you be willing to do long distance with him?" Vera asks

" I would if we were dating, even if we weren't but I'm not sure how he feels about it. " I mumble

" I say that the both of you will figure it out together. Don't worry right now and enjoy the present with him! Talk to him when you are ready. " Isla says as we head out of the cafe.

I nod my head before I hug them both and I take my leave. I drive short distance to the beach and it was easy to find the exact spot of the shoot since there were tons of stations and cameras.

I spot Stacy and she waves me over.

" Serena! You remember Garrett right? He will do your makeup and hair today. I've got to run and check on the camera men , but go ahead and start getting ready!" She says

I quickly hug Garrett before sitting down and let Garrett work his magic. We make light conversation and he even invites me to a beach party as he conceals some of my blemishes and under my eyes.

In the end, I look sun kissed and dewy.

" Beautiful " I say smiling

" Let's go! " Stacy says tapping my shoulder

She hands me a red two piece bikini and I enter a little changing station before getting dressed. I hear a lady call my name and she asks if she can come in

" Hi! I'm Ophelia , I'll just be checking the suit and then adding oils and highlights to you! " she says holding up the bottles and brushes.

This is my least favorite part. I cannot stand the feeling of being oily, but the show must go on. After Ophelia finishes, she hands me over to Stacy and I'm now posing on the sand.

" Yes! Arch your back a bit more for me"
" Stunning! Garrett place her hair over her left shoulder please!"
" Stay right there and smile for me!"

We finish up the first part and as I dust the sand off of my ass, Stacy comes up to me with a bottle of water.

" Girl! That was H O T hot! , here's the next one. Be ready in five! " Stacy says handing me a deep blue suit

Garrett touches my makeup up and this time I'm playing in the water.

After a few more bikinis , lots of oils , highlighter , and sand I'm finished.

I pull on an oversized tee and shorts before I head out of the changing room. I am in desperate need of a shower. I say goodbye to the team, Stacy, and Garrett before I head towards the house.