15.

I didn't sleep for the rest of the night. Atlas left with Eli early this morning to go on a morning run, leaving me with my thoughts.

Stacy's name pops up onto my phone and I answer the phone call.

" Hi! The photos have just come in and I'd love for you to come and look at them! " she says

" Of course! What time? " I ask

" Swing by my office at 3:00 , I'll see you then!"

Stacy hangs up and I check the clock to see that it is 1:00.

I head into the bathroom to shower and I smile as I see Atlas's stuff.

He's taken his suitcases and put his clothes in my closet and his stuff in my bathroom, making it ours. I feel like a little girl in high school having a crush all over again except this time it's more than a crush.

I let the warm water soothe my muscles and I let out a sigh. I start to wash my body but stop as I hear the bathroom door open and then close.

I wipe some of the foggy condensation away from the glass and I see Atlas undressing.

" Atlas " I say narrowing my eyes at him as he gets in the shower.

" What! It's a harmless shower with my girl " he says getting under the water with me.

I roll my eyes before I continue to wash my body. Suddenly, the loofah is taken away from me and Atlas pulls me flush against his body before he rubs the loofah along my collar bone. He travels down to my breasts before he turns me around and the water washes the suds away. He throws the loofah behind him before he leans down and takes my nipple into his mouth.

I let out a breathy moan as he licks and sucks on my nipple while he gently tugs on the other one. I feel his erection on my stomach and he backs me up against the tiled wall before he captures my lips into a hungry kiss.

I place my hands on his arms before I slowly slide them down until I land on his dick. I begin to stroke his dick with light pressure while I cup his balls with my other. His head falls back as he takes in a shaky breath.

I stop what im doing and I trail my fingers back up to his arms before I place a kiss onto his wet lips.

" I can't be late Atlas "

I push the glass door open but before I can step out, Atlas grabs ahold of my throat and pushes me against the glass.

" Fix it " he says

I get onto my knees and I look up at him. I have no idea what I'm doing, but I begin to stroke his dick before placing my mouth around the tip. I massage his balls before he takes me hand away from his dick and I slide his dick down my throat as far as I can.

I moan at the feeling and this makes his dick twitch in my throat.

He grabs a fistful of hair and he starts thrusting forward , face fucking me. I look up to him with tears streaming down my face as he looks down at me, heavily panting.

His eyes flutter shut as he places his hand against the glass and he suddenly begins to slow down.

" If you don't want to swallow tell me now " he says lowly

I moan at his words before I begin to suck his dick at a fast pace and that's all he needs as his cum coats my throat. I swallow his cum before getting up and he pulls me in for a long kiss.

" I adore you " he says.

I smile at him before I tell him I am really going to be late. He finally lets me go and I hurriedly dry myself off and start getting ready.