3.

A piercing alarm belts throughout the home, waking me out of the best sleep I've had in a while. Not caring about putting on a bra or messing with my hair, I jolt out of bed and run downstairs.

The smell of something burning and smoke fills the entire downstairs as I run into the kitchen. Only then, do I see my brother hitting the smoke alarm with a broom stick.

" Stupid piece of shit! Shut up! "

I spot burnt pancakes in a pan, at least that's what it looks like. I cover my mouth to keep the laughter in as I pull my phone out and begin to record Eli. He finally knocks down the smoke alarm before he turns around and spots me. He wears a "kiss the cook" apron and has oven mitts on.

Why? I don't know.

" I made us breakfast! I'm sure once you scrape all of the burnt layers off it'll be nice and yummy. " he says with a smile.

I begin to open a few windows to air out the kitchen before I assess the burnt pancakes.

" How about I take us out for breakfast? " I say laughing.

He looks at the pancakes defeatedly before he nods. We both begin to clean up his mess before I hear Atlas come downstairs.

" What happened? "

" Elias almost burnt the house down trying to cook. "

" Did not! "

" I believe it. He's almost burnt down our apartment more times than I can count. " he says with a smirk.

I smile as Elias glares at us.

Wiping my hands on the kitchen towel, I tell the boys to go upstairs and get ready so we can head out to breakfast. I have a small cafe in mind that has the best omelets , which I know Elias loves.

I head upstairs and I see that Atlas's door is slightly ajar. I think back to yesterday and I decide it's my turn to make him feel a bit flustered.

I hear Elias singing in the shower, giving me the green light.

I hear him rummaging through his suitcase, so I make sure he hears me enter my room and not fully close my door.

Facing my bathroom door, I slowly take off my cotton shorts. Thankfully, I'm wearing a cute pair of white lace underwear. I make sure to bend over a bit , but not to much. I then take off my shirt and toss it beside the shorts before I walk inside of the bathroom.

I make sure my body is behind the door before I begin to close it while I take a peek outside. I see Atlas staring right at me with his cheeks flushed and I can see a tent forming in his sweats.

I quickly lock the door before I let out a long breath.

I can't believe I did that.

But, I liked the way it made me feel. I felt powerful and sexy. Knowing his full attention was on me, knowing he could only look but not touch no matter how badly he wanted to.

I quickly shower before I put on some lotion and do some skincare. I then tackle my waist length hair and I decided to straighten it.

I quickly open the door before heading for my closet, and I see that Atlas's door is now closed. Smiling , I pick out a beautiful dress for the day.