23.

" I love you " I say breathlessly.

My back arches off of the bed as Atlas lifts my legs up , pounding into me at a different angle. His thrusts are harsh and animalistic rather than soft and gentle.

He has been a bit off for a few days but he just shrugs it off and says he's worried about Marie. But when I talked to Marie , she said she was good , wonderful in fact.

He grabs my throat and kisses me , forcing his tongue inside my mouth as he grips my throat a bit more. He pulls back from me and his eyes are closed before he throws his head back.

He flips me over before pulling my ass into the air and smacking it harshly. He slams inside of me which makes me moan loudly. My juices run down my thighs as he pounds into my rapidly and he hits my g spot repeatedly.

I feel my climax come at me and hit me like a tsunami. I clench and throb around him as I release all over him and I feel him hit his climax as well.

He pulls out of me before smacking my ass one more time and heading into the bathroom. I sit up before grabbing a towel and cleaning myself off , which usually is done by Atlas followed by a shower.

I knock on the door and I hear nothing , so I try to open it and it's locked.

" Honey? " I say.

After a few more moments of silence , I grab some clothes and wrap the towel around me before heading into the guest bathroom to shower.

As I shower I begin to have doubts. I told him I loved him and he usually says it back , but this time he didn't. Maybe he was just focused on the pleasure? But then he leaves me alone on the bed when he usually does after care for me.

With this , I get dressed and I head back into the bedroom to see Atlas in bed. I crawl up beside him and I cuddle him

" Baby? " I whisper.

He's sound asleep , judging from the even breathing and slight snoring coming from him. I turn away and lay on my side before pulling my phone out and texting Isla and Vera.

Me: is there something wrong with me?
Isla: absolutely not , why?
Vera: is he still acting weird?
Me: yes , we just had sex and he left me on the bed and went to shower. he usually doesn't do that
Isla: I'll beat his ass
Vera: He may just be stressed about college coming up , but that still doesn't give him a right to be rude to you

I put my phone down and I decide that there isn't anything I can do now , so I close my eyes and try to welcome the darkness.

After a rough night of sleep I wake up to Atlas grabbing onto my ass and massaging it. Maybe now he's in a better mood and we can talk today.

" Goodmorning my love " I say softly. 

He says nothing as he dips his fingers down my panties and into my pussy. I gasp at the sudden feeling and I turn around to face him. He doesn't look at me , instead his eyes are still closed as he fingers me and begins thrusting his fingers in and out roughly.

I moan loudly before he rips off my panties and I feel his length against me. He quickly takes off his gym shorts before he slams inside of me with a groan and then pulls me on top of him. He turns me around so I face the wall and if I'm correct this position is reverse cowgirl?

" Ride me " he demands.

I begin riding him slowly before he smacks my ass painfully , and so I increase my pace before adding some bounce. I begin to feel my climax hit me as I bounce on my g spot and I moan loudly as my walls tighten around his dick and coat his dick with my come.