12.

I rub the sleep from my eyes as I hear my phone ringing. Without opening my eyes I begin to search for my phone and a deep laugh rumbles the bed.

Atlas hands me my phone and I see that it's Shiloh and it's also seven in the morning.

" It's to early Shy"

" Goodmorning to you to Serena! Listen, do you remember Stacy Reed? " she asks

" Yeah I did the bikini shoot for her last summer" I say

" Well guess what? She wants you again for this months cover! We discussed the details moments ago and she has requested that you call her as soon as possible so the two of you can meet up and discuss the shoot! "

I am now wide awake as Shy tells me the news. Modeling Chic Magazines bikinis was the most amazing experience. The makeup team as as well as the hair team changed my life.

" Holy shit! Send me her details as soon as we get off the phone and I'll get up with her" I say

I hang up the phone and I turn around to see Atlas looking at me expectantly.

" Do you know anything about Chic Magazine? " I ask

" Only that it's very popular and that since last year sales of bikinis have gone up tremendously. Why? "

" Well last year I did a shoot for them and now they want me on this months cover! " I say excitedly

" I'm so proud of you! This calls for a celebration, get dressed and call Isla, Jax is already here and we will all go out for breakfast" he says kissing my forehead before leaving the room to get ready.

I jump out of bed and make my way towards the bathroom as I call Isla. When she answers, I can immediately tell that something is off.

" Babe, are you okay?" I ask

" Yes" she says

I stop brushing my teeth as I hear her sniffles through the phone.

" Isla, what's going on? Give me ten minutes and I'll be there okay?" I say as I rush over to my closet to change.

" I think Jax might be cheating on me. He's been super weird and standoffish since Monday. He didn't come home last night either and that's the second time. The only time I heard from him was this morning saying he stayed with Eli and Atlas last night. I don't know what's going on and I'm so scared Serena, I love him so much. " she says as she begins to sob

I hear the boys laugh from downstairs and anger courses through my veins.

" I'm going to have a little talk with him and then I'll be there okay? "

" I'm actually going to spend the day with mom, I really appreciate it though. "

I leave the closet , still in my pajamas and some slippers as I practically stomp downstairs and into the kitchen where the source of laughter is.

I pull off one of my slippers before Atlas and Eli see me and look at me with confusion. I slap the back of Jax's head with as much force as I can with the shoe.

" Ajax Quinton Rohan! Give me one reason why I shouldn't slap you again with my slipper! "

" Because I have no idea what's going on?" Jax says looking confused

" Wrong! "

I slap him once again with the slipper before I point it towards him and in his face.

" Don't play dumb with me Rohan! I called Isla and she told me everything. Now explain! " I shout