2.

I wake up to a text message from none other than my best friend Isla.

Isla: I know your brother just got there with his hot roommate and all but bitch I need details!

Me: I know I know, I'll tell you all about it at the party.

Isla and I have been friends since I moved here. She is a lingerie model and has a fiancé named Ajax, whom I am also friends with.

Ajax is a professional football player who is currently out of state for a game , but will be back tomorrow.

I pull on a pair of cotton shorts with a matching crop top before I head into my bathroom and do a bit of skincare.

Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I head downstairs and begin to brew some coffee while I cook some breakfast for the boys and I.

My phone begins to ring and I see that Shiloh is calling me. I answer before putting the call on speaker phone and placing it on the counter.

" Morning! Letting you know that Ezra and Calvin will be there around four to do hair and makeup. Ezra is also bringing your dress and heels since Claudia is sick today. "

My mood instantly brightens at the mention of Ez and Cal. I make a mental note to text Claudia to see if she needs anything.

" Goodmorning "

Startled, I turn around to see Atlas in black sweats that hang dangerously low, showing off his boxers and v line.

" Oh my , who does that voice belong to? Don't tell me that's your brother! " Shiloh says

Oh my god.

" Hanging up now! "

Rolling my eyes , I hang up and I gesture towards the breakfast I made.

" Breakfast "

" Elias went on a run, so it'll be just us " he says plopping down onto the bar stool.

I nod before I slide over his plate and take a seat beside him.

We sit in comfortable silence as we eat and I glance over to look at him. I can see a part of his back tattoo, showing me a beautiful wing that goes all the way to the end of his shoulder. He notices me looking and he breaks the silence.

" What's the plan today? " he asks

" Well, I have to make an appearance at a yacht party. I was wondering if you and Eli would come? I can bring whoever I would like and I thought it may be fun. " I say now fully looking at him.

His eyes lace with confusion.

" Appearance at a yacht party? "

Right , of course Elias never mentioned me or my career.

" My career is modeling, and my agent likes for me to appear social and the owner of the yacht is another model who I work alongside with from time to time. "

" We will go " he says

I smile before hearing the front door close and Elias pops in.