18.

The show starts in thirty minutes and I am just now getting in the seat for hair and makeup. To say I'm stressed is a dire understatement and I know we are all feeling the pressure at the moment.

" Serena Laurent? " a man calls out

" Here " I say not looking back , I don't want to mess up Garrett.

" These are for you "

A huge bouquet of white roses is placed on the vanity and a wide smile covers my face as I see the card.

-A

" Positions! Serena, it's go time! " Stacy says ushering me.

Garrett follows me as I walk so he can do the finishing touches. The music begins, and that is my que to start walking.

I look straight ahead as I walk and as I near the end of the walkway, I see Atlas. He is front and center and dressed in a suit and beside him is Elias, Vera ,Isla , and Jax.

I stop before press my hand to my lips and blow a kiss to Atlas. He catches it and places it on his chest, on his heart. I smile a bit before I turn and I walk away.

" Amazing! Bravo Serena. " Stacy says as she hugs me.

We talk a bit more before I head off to the changing rooms and I put my sweats and tee shirt on. I hug Garrett goodbye and grab my roses before I see Atlas waiting for me.

" You are a goddess " he says stroking my hair

" Did I look okay? Did I walk to fast? Or-"

I'm cut off by Atlas's lips as they kiss mine. His tongue slips into my mouth as he pulls me closer to him.

I break the kiss and I look at him with desire in my eyes.

" Take me home? " I say breathlessly

He nods eagerly before we begin walking towards the back exit. I laugh as he basically drags me towards the car where everyone waits.

——

We run up the stairs and as soon as he shuts the door he pushes me against it. He kisses me harshly before he picks me up and he moves us towards the dresser. I wrap my legs around him and grab a fistful of hair before tugging on it.

He groans into my mouth before trailing his hands along my thighs and onto my ass. He smacks my ass before giving it a squeeze , making me moan.

I pull away from him.

" No " he groans out

" I need a shower " I say with a laugh.

" No you are perfect " he says kissing me

" Atlas " I say

He lets me down and pouts as I walk away and into the bathroom. I let out a breath before I look in the mirror and nod my head.

I take off my makeup before I shower and wash my face. I make sure to rub lotion all over my body and I slip into my closet. I look through my lingerie sets , trying to find the perfect one.

I find a black lace garter set and I quickly pull it on before looking in the mirror and fixing my hair. I put some lip oil on and I open the door to see Atlas on the bed with his arms draped over his face.

I walk up to him quietly before stopping at his feet. I slowly place hands on the bed and he takes his arms away , looking down at me.

" Holy fuck " he whispers before placing his arms behind his head

I smile slightly before crawling up to him , straddling him.

His hand instantly go towards my ass and he smacks it.