1.

" Please? " my older brother Elias says.

At the moment he is asking me for the third time this week if him and his roommate can stay at my home for the summer. Elias currently attends college at University of North Carolina to become an architect.

I moved to Tampa, Florida as soon as I turned eighteen. I have modeled since I was young and once I was given the opportunity to move to Tampa and model here, I immediately agreed. Elias helped me pick out my home and I moved in right away.

" Elias I don't want you and your roommate trashing my home and bringing one night stands around. I won't do it " I say.

Elias has always been known to throw raging parties and has had endless one night stands. Once he got to college, it only progressed from there.

I've never met his roommate before, but I can only assume he is just like Elias.

" Serena I promise we won't! Plus it's been so long since we've spent time together , and don't you want to see your favorite sibling? Please" He says exaggerating the 'e'.

" You're my only sibling. But fine, don't make me regret this. " I say emphasizing the last sentence and adding a bit of tone to my voice so that he knows I am serious.

" YES THANK YOU SERENA I SWEAR YOU WON'T REGRET THIS " Elias screams through the phone.

" I already am. See you in two days " I say as I hang up.

I call my agent Shiloh and let her know that my brother and his roommate will be staying with me for the summer and after a bit of conversation I begin to prepare the spare bedrooms.

——

It's been two days.

Shit.

I have cleaned the whole house, stocked the pantry to the brim as well as the fridge, and of course the bar. I turned twenty one not to long ago, and as soon as I did I had a small bar built in.

I begin to get ready to pick the boys up from the airport and I feel a wave of nerves run through me as I think about Elias's roommate.

Elias's old high school friends were always stuck up jocks. They got Elias into partying and having only one night stands with women and cutting off commitment. Most of them tried many times to "get me in their bed" but failed miserably.

As if.

I spritz on a bit of perfume to top everything off before I get into my car and begin to drive to the airport.

My fingers drum against the steering wheel as I pull into a parking space and I check the time to see that they should be arriving in ten minutes.

I begin to play with the sleeves of my top as I sit on a bench. The airport is quite busy and noisy, so I get on my phone and play a game to drown it all out before I get a text.

Unknown: Why are you at the airport?

I shakily shut off my phone before closing my eyes.