17.

" How have you not strangled him yet? " I ask Vera as she posts a picture of her and Eli on her social media.

" Call it the honeymoon phase or whatever but I truly don't get tired of him Serena. Since day one we've been joined to the hip and I wouldn't have it any other way" she says with a smile.

On our second day in the hospital, Elias asked Vera to be his girlfriend. It's now been a few weeks since we've been discharged and the recovery hasn't been easy to say the least.

But, Atlas has been with me every step of the way. The first few days home were really hard. We all stayed at Vera and Ajax's home since we all felt uncomfortable going back to my place.

After I could finally begin to walk on my own, I immediately started to look for places to live. On the second day of searching, Isla called me and said there was a penthouse for sale across the street from hers. It was a total steal and I felt so lucky.

I quickly bought the penthouse and put my house up for sale. After all the paperwork, we began to move to the penthouse and that alone was stressful. I felt bad that I couldn't help with anything other than to direct where I wanted my stuff. But, it's now our fourth day here and the boys and I love it.

During my time at the hospital and in recovery, I quickly realized that I was falling in love with Atlas. The thought scared me to my core since we still haven't discussed what we would do when summer was over, and I was scared that the feeling wasn't mutual.

" Let's go! We are going to be late " Vera says snapping me out of my thoughts.

Vera and I get our stitches removed today. We both decided on a oversized shirt and a loose pair of shorts. I call it the Adam Sandler style.

We slowly make our way down the stairs since it is a bit tender on our sides. Elias and Atlas play the game in the living room and I see the keys on the coffee table in front of them.

They confiscated both of our car keys after Vera and I tried to sneak out one night for snacks and ice cream.

" Ready? " Eli says pausing the game.

Vera nods and I make my way over towards Atlas who cups my face and plants kisses all over it. I start to laugh before Eli makes a gag noise.

Pulling away I roll my eyes before I grab Atlas's hand and walk out the door.

" I'm hungry. " Eli whines

After a quick stop at McDonald's we are on the way.

" I asked for a large fry! What is this?! Are we rationing around here now?! " I say showing my few fries

Atlas gives me his and I smile happily before eating them. After a while longer we park outside the office and head inside.

We check in , and it doesn't take long for us to get a room and wait on the doctor.

Vera sits nervously on the seat and I look at her with a small smile.

" Do you want me to go first? "

" Yes " she instantly says jumping off the seat

I trade her places and as I do, the doctor walks in.

" How are my patients today? "

" I'm ready to get these stitches out Zed " I say with a laugh as I lay on my good side.

During our first check up, we talked about the show for Chic Magazine. He told me it's best if I open the show with the first bikini and then leave it at that since I need to focus on recovering. Stacy, Zed, and I all met together afterwards and she agreed, and now I will do a small number to open the show.