19.

July 4th

" Good morning beautiful " Atlas whispers into my ear before giving it a soft kiss. I open my eyes and I turn towards him.

" How did I get so lucky? " I say pretending to think.

" It is not you that is the lucky one, Serena " he says before getting out of bed.

" Are you up for a prank? " he says looking at me in the mirror as he pulls a shirt on.

I nod my head and I pull on some comfy shorts before we head downstairs. I see Vera is making us breakfast and she tells us Elias is still asleep.

Atlas then fills Vera and I in in the plan and she tells us to record it.

I grab the oil from the shelf while Atlas fills up a bucket up ice cold water , and I head into Eli's room. He's a very deep sleeper so we have nothing to worry about , and I begin pouring the oil on his wooden floors.

Soon enough Atlas comes in and carefully steps over the oil before leaning over Eli's sleeping figure.

" One , two , three "

" WHAT THE FUCK "

Atlas and I quickly step past the oil and run out of Elias's room and I begin recording him from outside the door.

Eli shoots out of bed and instantly slips , falling on his ass with a loud thud.

" FUCK "

He gets up again and tries to run for it , and instead belly flips onto the floor. He groans loudly before rolling over in defeat.

" SERENA! " he shouts

Atlas and I are laughing hysterically and Eli finally sees us.

" Oh you two are dead " he says getting up

He takes off again and soon enough , his feet are flying in the air as he falls down again.

" BABY " he yells

Vera comes up and she begins laughing at the scene before helping him up and into the bathroom.

——

" Happy 4th of July " Atlas says to me as we lay on the beach and watch the fire works.

I kiss him on his cheek before laying back on his chest and watching the fire works light up the sky.

In this moment , I feel complete. It's not because of modeling or the Florida air , but because of Atlas. If I had to give up everything for him , I would.

" I love you , Atlas "

He immediately sits up and I do the same , looking at him. He looks into my eyes before cupping my face with both hands

" Say it again? "

" I love you "

His lips are on mine instantly as I say this and I can feel all of the love and passion in this kiss. He pulls away from me and smiles at me showing his perfect teeth

" I love you too Serena "

July 6th

I look at Atlas's sleeping form before I get up and head towards the bathroom. I quietly close the door and get the package that came in the mail earlier out of the cabinet and I open it to see the fake tarantula.

Hehe

He will be waking up any minute now , so I hurriedly place the spider on my pillow since he's facing that way and I go into my closet to get some clothes for the day.