Chapter 3: Detention.

TIME SKIP

As soon as Y/n entered her room, she plopped onto her bed tiredly.

But she was angrier than tired because of the arguments that she got with Taehyung over little to little things.

"I hate him to death!" She muttered then lazily got up to do her night routine before going to sleep, not even concious about her surroundings.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING

"Fuck you, school!" Y/n hissed while turning off the alarm which rang at 6 AM.

She sat up and scratched her messy dark brown hair, how much she hated school, especially when she had to wake up this early.

A yawn left her mouth as she got up and grabbed her towel to take a shower, hoping that this would open her swollen eyes.

Soon, Y/n finished and came out to wear her clothes before grabbing her backpack and walking downstairs.

She entered the kitchen and saw her breakfast already prepared.

Knowing it was made by her mother, the side of her lips curled up.

She sat down and started to eat while reading the sticky note that her mother always used to put on the table before going to her workplace.

"Have a great day, your mom will miss you. But please, don't fight with Taehyung again."

Y/n just scoffed but still smiled before kissing the note and putting it back down.

Then she finished to eat her breakfast and grabbed the keys of the house before leaving it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Y/n entered the school, ready to fight back anytime with Taehyung, she was always mentally and physically prepared in advance.

But to her surprise, she didn't see a single glimpse of him this morning, making her happier than ever but also curious as never.

She just shrugged it off by thinking that he might be in class and soon the school bell rang, signalling that the classes started.

Y/n widened her eyes as she saw that she was 5 mins late, knowing that she is always, it was unbearable for the teachers.

After running toward her class which felt like a marathon, she breathed out and knocked onto the door.

There was a silent for a while before a manly voice could speak "Come in!" Y/n prayed to God that she would be not kicked out again.

She twisted the door knob and pushed open the wooden door slowly, peeking through the space which allowed her tiny head to fit.

The teacher looked at her and smiled sarcastically "Wow, Ms. Y/n is again late? I'm so proud of you!"

At this moment, she only wanted to rip his mouth away from his face but controlled her anger by biting her lips.

"Sorry, sir..." "Please show yourself completely." He said calmly but was surely pissed off by her usual routine.

Y/n slide in and closed the door before looking down.

By the corner of the eyes, she could see Jungkook pinching the ruth of his nose while sighing, clearly showing his disappointment.

"So, is there something that you did and which can compensate your mistakes?" The teacher put down his chalk while speaking.

Y/n played with her skirt as nothing came into her mind "I fucked up so bad!" She muttered under her breath.

All the students were looking at her as she was the center of the attention, and she didn't like that at all.