Chapter 4: A living hell.

"Let's play truth or dare." Taehyung said proudly while a smirk was playing on his lips.

"No way!" Y/n declined the offer immediately, knowing that this man could ask or make her do anything.

Anything means A-NY-THING.

He frowned at her reply "And why, tho?" "Because playing with you means death." She hissed and got up.

"At least you know that you shouldn't take me easily." He had a smug smile on then added "But where are you going?"

"To the hell!" She turned on her heels to leave the room but another paper ball hit her head and she knew very well who it was.

"You seem to be a looser, it's such a pity." He tried to make her feel angry so she would say yes out of anger.

Soon Y/n turned to him while clenching her jaw "Then I also have a bet, if Jungkook joins in, then I have no problems in playing this stupid game of yours."

She said confidently while crossing her arms over her chest and Taehyung shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly "Bet."

She smiled and so he did, evilly.

TIME SKIP TO THE CANTEEN

Taehyung grabbed his tray of food from the counter while smiling widely, his favourite dish was cooked today.

"Oh my, finally!" He exclaimed while inhaling the smell of the macaronis.

With that he started to look around for Jungkook so he could go to him and eat together.

He walked, hoping to see a glimpse of his friend as soon as possible, as his hunger was increasing each seconds passing by.

Suddenly, as he was busy into his own world, someone came from behind and pushed him forward, making him stumble.

He gained back his balance really difficultly and turned around to make sure to death glare the person.

Of course, Ms. Y/n...

"Sorry sorry, are you ok?" She asked sarcastically while checking her nails as the other hand gripped into the food filled tray.

Taehyung scoffed before approaching her and towering over her petite figure "Don't you know your limits?" "I don't."

She smiled cheekily, making him boil in anger and turning his mind toward the devil mode.

Soon he looked at his tray, more precisely toward his macaronis "Sorry babies, I'll take another portion of you." He muttered before taking the plastic plate and smacking it on Y/n's face.

She gasped, as well the others students too, who were watching this drama for free, without any payment.

Taehyung soon smirked and approached her "Want more drama?" She wiped her eyes with her perfectly manicured fingers and death glared him while clenching her jaw.

"I do want." She stated before grabbing a glass of juice from a random student's tray and spilling it on his face harshly.

Her movements were so quick that he didn't have time to even breath.

He gasped lightly and shook his head, as he was some kind of puppy, to take off the excess amount of the sticky liquid.

Soon, the blue haired guy, looked up before passing his hands through his hair with his veiny fingers, gluing them backward.

"Fuck!" Y/n cursed under her breath as she couldn't deny the fact that he was the most attractive man ever seen in this world, then looked away.

Afterwards, he looked at her while clenching his jaw and his dark eyes piercing through her soul.