Chapter 13: The morning.

She quickly sat up and looked behind her, at the window from where the shadow appeared.

It seemed like a petite figure of a woman but she was not really sure. Her heart ached as her fear became bigger when she recalled the memory.

Looking at the men, who were sleeping peacefully, Y/n didn't want to disturb them but at this moment, she just wanted someone's comforting words.

She hesitated but slowly tapped Taehyung's arm, who was snoring cutely and lightly while facing Jungkook.

"T-Taehyung....?" Her voice cracked as she felt helpless at this time. It felt like a nightmare, where she had no way to escape except from waking up.

But now she couldn't even do that, she couldn't escape the reality, the truth. Her sixth sense was saying that this place was harmful and paranormal.

Y/n sniffed lightly and again called for him "T-Tae....?" He hummed in his sleep and she let her tears fall "Taehyung, I-I'm scared..."

He frowned into his sleep before opening his eyes and turning to face her. Annoyance was clearly seen on his features which made Y/n feel guilty.

She didn't want to annoy him or disturb his sleep but only she and God knew what she witnessed with her own eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked, eyes still half closed as his sleep restarted to take over him. "T-Taehyung, I'm really scared. I-I saw someone's sh-shadow..."

She sniffed again and he frowned once again while looking at her unstable state. Slowly sitting up, he leaned toward her to see her feature more clearly in the darkness.

"You are maybe hallucinating, I don't think that there is something like that which exists." She shook her head and wiped her tears which fell again "I saw it, with my own eyes." She whispered.

It made Taehyung's heart clench at her state. He sighed before speaking "Come here." He said and she frowned as she didn't know what he meant.

But soon gasped when he grabbed her by her waist and moved aside before laying her down on his place.

Now she was in the middle and he was on the right side. Grabbing her blanket, he hovered it over both of them before also laying down.

He made sure to face her so she will not feel scared. But she still didn't seem to be at ease, her tiny figure was compressed and she kept fidgeting with the soft material.

The fact that she was scared, it made Taehyung feel uneasy. He couldn't see her like that. Before anything else, his heart told him something and he did without hesitation.

Meanwhile, Y/n gasped when a hand snaked around her waist and pulled her closer to another body. And it was none other than Taehyung.

He tightened his grip around her and put his head in the crook of her neck "Now sleep, nothing will happen." Only those words, she was waiting for those words before her heart could come at a certain ease and peace before she could snuggle against him even more.

Making sure to hug him back from his waist, she closed her eyes and drifted to her dreamland, finally feeling secured.

And Taehyung just smiled with eyes still closed and also went to sleep. Her well being meant his, if she was fine so he was.

NEXT MORNING

Jungkook rubbed his eyes and sat up when the sunlight shone through the window. He stretched his body and looked around, now he had a better view at his surroundings.

And to tell the truth, it was not something that he expected. The cleaning was a must.

He yawned and looked at his side only to close his mouth shut in the midway. "No way, how did this miracle happened?" He stopped himself from gasping.