Chapter 30: The solution.

Jimin opened the door of his house and entered, followed by the youngsters, who didn't even have the strength to walk faster. Y/n was maybe trying hard enough, but Taehyung was just dead internally.

The hope that he kept for that long, came and crashed down into seconds, killing him mercilessly. Soon Jimin closed the door after them and took their luggage before saying "Sit in the living room, I'm coming back."

With that he went into his room and put their bags there before going back into the living room. As he arrived, he saw them sitting down silently so he went to grab 2 glasses of juice and gave them to the youngsters before sitting down, across them.

"Thank you..." Y/n managed to whisper and Jimin hummed while smiling slightly. He sighed desperately when he saw Taehyung's state, it was as if there was a suffering soul in a dead body.

He had his hand linked with Y/n, to which she kept caressing to make him feel better. Jimin soon decided to speak "Buddies, maybe if you both stay with me, and if Iseul tries to attack Taehyung, my presence might affect her."

"Jimin..." Y/n looked at him with glossy eyes "Can't you tell her to stop this? I only had Jungkook and Taehyung as my real family. Please, do something..." She cried, making Jimin's heart clench at this sight. What was killing the oldest even more was Taehyung's numb body and his blank expression.

He was literally not moving, he was really dead internally. "Or at least, let me talk to her. Maybe she'll listen to me." Jimin shook his head "Do you really think that she will listen to you? Don't you remember the way she haunted your whole existence at the beginning?"

Y/n fell back in desperation, she felt so helpless. Suddenly Taehyung muttered "Let me die, as if I was still alive." Their heats clenched at his words. "Taehyung, don't b-" The blue haired guy raised his hand, as a sign to stop talking, and the older obeyed.

"Don't tell me anything." Y/n and Jimin sighed and Taehyung started to tear up without him realising it "M-My brother...m-my best friend....she k-killed him for no reason...." His lips quivered and his long veiny hands shivered in Y/n's.

She soon wiped his tears and smiled through her glossy eyes "Don't loose hope, I know we can find a way." "A way for? How to bring a dead person back to his life?! This is the solution you're trying to search for?!" He raised his voice and yanked her hand away before getting up and stomping his feets until he arrived into Jimin's room.

He closed the door hardly, making them flinch and Taehyung restarted to cry his heart out. Jimin and Y/n looked at each before he could speak "I'm sorry." She shook her head while tearing up "It doesn't matter."

                      TIME SKIP TO 3:50 AM....

Jimin finally got up from his bed and decided to take a step further. This dream was haunting him every single night and he couldn't bear this anymore. He had to go to this jungle, had to find this tree, he had to find that sign and had to open this book.

Plus today, Taehyung's life was in danger, so he had to do every single thing that could maybe change their destiny. He had a little hope that came out of nowhere so he wasn't willing to let this chance go.

The youngsters were sleeping on his bed as he shifted himself in the guest room just for this night. He kept his grey sweatpants and compression top, he just wore his shoes and was about to take his jacket from the stand.

But maybe he was too clumsy and hit the wall clock, making it fall onto the marbled floor and shattering it into pieces. The youngsters, who had a light sleep, jumped off from the bed in fear.

Jimin cursed at himself and hit his own head, out of regret. They both rubbed their eyes and looked at the oldest while frowning "Jimin, where are you going, this late?"  Now he was contemplating if he had to tell them or not.