Chapter 31: The end.

"I'll do this." He said and the youngsters cried loudly "Hyung please, I beg you..." He fell onto his knees and gripped his hand, out of desperation. On the other hand, Y/n sobbed before adding "Why coming into our life if you had to leave like this?"

Jimin bit into his lips while looking in front of him, not daring to look at them. He knew that if he would see their innocent faces, he couldn't have enough strength to take a further step.

Soon his hand slowly went to his back pocket and he pulled out his gun. The blue haired guy quickly got up and snatched the gun harshly from him "No hyung, you can't do this. And I'll not let you at all."

The silver haired guy burst out in tears and hugged the youngsters tightly "Buddies, I love you. I wish I could stay longer with you both, but I promise that this ending will lead us to a new paradise."

They cried onto his shoulders out of desperation "Jimin, you're not doing right with us. We'll never forgive you for this." Y/n whispered while beating his back lightly. Jimin soon pulled away from them and smiled lightly and sadly before taking a few steps back.

"Shoot me, Taehyung." Taehyung shook his head "Noo!!! Never!!!" He shouted on the top of lungs, not caring that his throat was tearing apart. "I'll never ever do this!! Understood?!"

Jimin cried "Taehyung, do this for every single person's justice. Do this for your happiness, do this for the little victims, do this please..." He begged and Taehyung kept denying his order.

"I'll not hyung, I can't..." He whispered, and suddenly they heard a voice. "Jimin, how can you...?" The youngsters turned around only to see Iseul, floating into the air and shining into the darkness of the jungle.

They widened their eyes and their heart sank with fear at this sight, the one who killed their friend. The killer, the cause of all of this problem. Soon Jimin spoke "Iseul, don't you dare to come near us. Taehyung, shoot me now!!!"

He shouted but Taehyung couldn't move his body, he felt numb in front of iseul. The one who was about to kill him today, was in front of him. Y/n soon spoke to Iseul "Iseul, why all of this? Why? For which reason?" She asked while crying and iseul looked at her.

"Why? For justice!!" "Which justice are you talking about, iseul?! Just a man took away your purity and you're killing little children who just wanted nothing but just achieve their dreams on this earth?!"

Y/n sobbed while opening her heart up to her "Why you did that?! Why did you put us and your husband in a situation where we all have to suffer for absolutely no reason?!" Iseul felt her eyes tearing up at her words.

They touched her heart deeply and it felt like clenching "Iseul, why? Just reply, why? In first place, why did you even take your life away? Why did you do that? You know, just by doing that, Jimin felt like he was the worst lover in this world. He felt like he was not enough for you. He felt like he didn't do properly his job as a father and husband!"

Jimin closed his eyes and sniffed silently, Y/n was actually saying all the words that he wanted to someday. He felt his heart less burdened. "Iseul please, leave this world alone. We have done nothing wrong to you. The person who did wrong to you is already punished by God, then why doing this to innocent people? Remember, you were once a pure one also."

Iseul slowly became concious about her acts and felt like dying. She was right after all "Was I that blinded by my revenge?" She managed to utter and let her tears fall as the 3 of them looked at her with teary eyes.

Suddenly Taehyung spoke "Try to forgive yourself, because I don't know if I'll be able to do so after what you did to my brother." He said and turned around, making his back face to her.