Chapter 8: Fighting.

THE NEXT DAY

Another day of school when all the students were just mentally and physically tired, wanting to have a break from school as soon as possible.

It was the case in 5 days but for now they had to keep working, there were no excuses.

And so Kim Taehyung, he entered the school with slow steps, feets sliding along the floor as he was feeling lazy.

He had no mood to talk to anyone or even bully Y/n, just wanting to have a calm day.

He looked down, hands in his hoodie's pockets, his hood on, a few strands of his blue hair falling onto his eyes.

He was not feeling like following any rules so he didn't put his uniform on, well it was not compulsory as well.

As he walked through the corridor, sighing, a voice stopped him on his track.

"Well, I kinda like her..." A soft voice said, another voice following, a little deeper "Are you talking about Y/n? Taehyung's partner as a troublemaker?"

The first boy hummed, making the blue haired guy burn in anger. Not the fact of being called troublemaker, but him liking Y/n was something unacceptable for him.

He then looked up at his side, only to see them continuing their conversation without any interruption.

"I think I'll propose to her very soon." The boy said shyly and Taehyung didn't think twice before approaching them.

He grabbed his collar and pinned the innocent boy to the lockers, making him gasp out of fear as himself clenched his jaw.

"Repeat what you said." He muttered while his neck's veins popped out instantly. The boy looked at him before scoffing "What nonsense? Leave me!"

He raised his voice but Taehyung only pushed him further into the metal "Don't you dare to raise your voice, and about Y/n, never think of approaching her."

He tried to stay calm but whenever it would come to her, he would have anger issues and would be too sensitive internally.

The boy rolled his eyes before pushing Taehyung who stumbled backward. "Keep your hands to yourself, and about Y/n, I'll not step back. Who are you to stop me from loving someone?"

"Don't test my patience, when I want to be a beast then I don't see whom I'm fighting with."

The boy pushed his hair back before speaking "Why are you being overprotective over her? Do you have a thing for her or what?"

At this comment, Taehyung's shoulders fell down and his features seemed more readable.

Nervous and shocked.

Why did that simple question have a huge impact on his full body?

The way his anger flew away, the way his muscles decompressed, the way his heart thumped against his hard chest, begging to come out.

This was not normal.

Being angry after knowing that someone liked her, then being overprotective, at some point ready to beat anybody for her, it was not normal.

He soon gathered himself and tried to not to stutter "I'm telling you, keep your mouth shut."

He warned while pointing out his finger but the boy seemed to be too confident "You know what, I'll just go now. I don't give a fuck about your warnings!"

He turned on his heels, ready to leave when he didn't know that he fucked up badly and with the bad person.

He was soon pulled back by a furious Taehyung who turned him around and threw a hard punch onto his jaw.