Chapter 14: Feeling scared.

Again, after the last push onto the wooden door, all 3 of them were hugging the floor. Breathing heavily, they sat up while dusting off their clothes and hands.

"Why the hell does this door close again?!" Jungkook groaned and got up with the 2 others following him to grab the grocery bags left outside.

When they came again inside, they walked to the kitchen and entered in only to gag. The smell plus the dirt, it was enough to kill them.

"We better start the cleaning now, otherwise we will never be able to finish this before our school starts." Said Y/n and the men agreed, putting the groceries onto a chair which was situated in a corner.

They soon took off their baggy tops, trying to be as comfortable as possible. Y/n tied her hair in a messy bun and adjusted her crop top correctly before breathing out.

"I'll start with the living room." With that she left the kitchen, not even noticing the fact that her outfit, her look made Taehyung drool over her.

He gulped and soon snapped out when Jungkook nudged him after that Y/n left "So let's start with the kitchen." The blue haired guy nodded and started to focus on his work.

Meanwhile, Y/n looked around the living room and sighed while gripping her forehead out of tension "How should I start?" There was that much a mess that she didn't even know what to do and what not.

Breathing in and out, she firstly decided to start from taking off the white sheets from the couch, which were basically there to protect the furniture from the dust, but it seemed like it didn't help enough.

Taking them off, she walked outside and dusted them off properly before walking back inside. She then searched for the bathroom and soon found it before putting the sheets in the basket.

With that she grabbed a few cleaning products that they bought from the market and started to spray it on the table.

"It's gonna a be long day, I feel it." She said while grabbing some tissue papers and starting to clean the wooden dark brown table.

Feeling that she needed a new tissue, she took the used one and was ready to throw it when something on it grabbed her attention.

She frowned before looking clearly at the tissue paper and widened her eyes "Blood...?" A gasp left her mouth, no this couldn't be.

Y/n quickly bent down again and took a new tissue before rubbing the paper on the surface, another gasp left her mouth when the white tissue seemed more red than it original colour.

"Where is that coming from?" She whispered to herself and continued to clean the table until no trace was left. A feeling of dizziness rushed through her head when she saw all the tissues scattered onto the floor with blood on it.

Slowly getting up, she decided to change her thoughts by dusting the couch off with an old, ripped fabric.

TIME SKIP

The men almost finished with the kitchen, only the mopping was left onto the floor. The counter tops, the sink, the stove, the walls, the fridge, the washing machine, the window, the door were all cleaned.

Now Taehyung was dusting off the floor with the help of the broom and Jungkook came into the kitchen after preparing a new and clean water to mop the floor.

When Taehyung finished his work, Jungkook started to mop the floor while putting his full strength on it. 17 fucking years, and the floor looked like everything except a floor.

For about 20 mins later, he and Taehyung looked around the kitchen and felt so proud. "For once mom's teaching in house chores was worthwhile."

"