Chapter 5: Gathering.

Here he was, the blue haired guy, sulking over peeling potatoes while sitting onto the kitchen's counter, with his brother and mother making fun of him.

"What's so funny?" He spat at them while looking at the potato between his hands, to make sure to not to leave any trace of the peal on it.

"Why is my brother sulking over this little work?" The mint haired guy asked while cutting the kimchi just beside him.

Then the mother added "Do you not like it when I tell you to help me?" Taehyung scoffed at them.

"Not peeling this potato makes me angry, but the fact of peeling this for certain person boils my blood!" He muttered through his gritted teeth.

They burst into a fist of laughter after hearing his reason, which only made him roll his eyes and go back to his work.

"Y/n is coming over for a dinner because mom invited her, but bro, why are you sulking at me?" "As if I don't know your little games behind my back!"

Jungkook bit into his lips, trying to stop himself from laughing and Aera coughed a little bit while looking away.

"Which games?" The mint haired guy asked innocently, as there was not any other person more than him.

"Whe- Argh, nevermind!" With that he finished his work and jumped off from the counter before walking to the sink and washing his veiny hands.

Suddenly, as the older boy was enjoying the smooth touch of the warm water on his hands, Aera asked.

"Can I talk to you both about something?" Jungkook and Taehyung both turned to her as she spoke with a calm yet requesting tone.

"What is it mom?" The youngest approached her after taking off his gloves which were covered by a coat of Kimchi's sauce.

Taehyung too didn't waste a second to walk to his beloved mother, to whom he never thought he would love as a son does to his biological mom.

She was more than a biological mother to him, she was his everything.

"What is it?" The blue haired guy asked while resting his chin onto her shoulder from behind.

She sighed "I have a task for you because you are the most trustworthy among the persons I ever met or known."

They furrowed their eyebrows, not knowing where this conversation was going, it seemed a little scary.

"Mom, is everything alright?" Jungkook asked and she looked up at him while smiling "Don't worry, it's not a big deal."

They kept quiet, gesturing to her with their look to tell them what's happening.

She inhaled a deep breath and spoke "It was 17 years ago, when your father bought a farmhouse in a countryside."

"17 years ago?" Jungkook whispered as no one ever mentioned about this unknown farmhouse to him or even Taehyung.

"We bought it and put the properties papers under Taehyung's name as he was the older son."

Taehyung raised his eyebrows after knowing that he got some heritage, otherwise he thought that everything would be for Jungkook.

He never really cared about this topic, but today it touched his heart, knowing that his so called "father" left something for him behind himself before leaving this world.

"But this is not important, we'll talk later about this matter when you will get married and have children." She chuckled while squishing their cheeks and they started to be bashful.

"Stop mom, come to the point!" Jungkook shook his head while smiling.

"Ok ok, so when we bought this house, we got to know from the owner that this house was strange because every single person who rented it or bought it, they returned it back to him within 2 days."