Chapter 6: "The" dare.

"Let's talk about serious matter now!" Jungkook exclaimed in a hoarse voice which didn't affect the enemies at all.

The mint haired boy breathed out "So, first of all, why hating each other to a point where you can kill each other?"

Y/n and Taehyung broke the eye contact, looking at him then back at each other, with a slight softer look.

Right, why?

"Because....because....she was the one who started the first fight when we were small babies!" At first he lost his words but then tried to recall all the memories, buried deep into his mind.

At his comment, Y/n scoffed "This dumbass used to struggle to compare an S and Z during his childhood but remembers our first fight, wow!"

Jungkook glared her "Remain quiet." making her roll her eyes and leaned backward onto the mat with the help of her hands.

The mint haired guy looked back at Taehyung "And how did that fight start?" "She snatched my pacifier from my mouth when we were 3 then slapped me!"

Not gonna lie, but Jungkook was at the verge of bursting into a fist of laughter. Like really, just because of a pacifier, today they are worst than enemies?

"BAHAHAHAH, you are pathetic!" Y/n rolled over the floor, letting the corner of her eyes being coated by her tears.

He just tsked at her and she finally, after a few minutes, sat up while wiping her teary eyes, still laughing lightly.

"Is your drama done?" The mint haired guy muttered and she nodded before coughing a little bit then reconcentrating.

Jungkook continued "It doesn't seem like you are mature enough to talk about those issues. It's a life time problem that only God can handle, anyways."

"So let's play truth or dare." Y/n's head shot upward, toward Taehyung and shivered, seeing his usual hot smirk.

His look was saying something like "I got something for you, just wait and watch."

Jungkook nodded nonchalantly, not having a problem to agreeing to it. It was after all a good time pass "Ok, I have a glass bottle!"

Jungkook got up and walked through his room, toward his black desk before grabbing his empty glass' bottle of coke.

He walked back to the duo and sat on his initial place before laying the bottle down, onto the soft dark black mat.

By the way, their room had a whole dark Mafia vibes, which seems quite cozy and comfortable to them.

"So who will start?" The blue haired guy asked and Y/n raised her hand "I'll spin the bottle!" With that she did what she told.

And it turned out to be Jungkook's turn, making him turn pale and putting his palm onto his face.

He knew that they could ask anything at anytime, whatever the topic was.

She asked "Truth or dare" "Truth..." He whispered, hoping that she wouldn't ask nonsense.

"So...." Y/n started to think while tapping her index finger under her chin "What can I ask?"

She whispered to herself, making Taehyung growl at her "Just ask anything, brainless brat!" "Shut the fuck up!"

She spat at him then turned back to the younger boy as she finally found a question "Who is better between me and your brother?"

At this question, Taehyung scoffed and Jungkook sighed out of annoyance "Really, Princess?" "What?"

She gave him a blank look and he threw his head back, thinking hard. It was not difficult to choose as he was about to say both of them but he knew that they both would pull a full drama.