Chapter 26: Pain.

The silver haired guy looked at Taehyung with shock spread all over his face then back at Iseul who shot a light smile at him before disappearing in the thin air.

"No." He whispered before collapsing completely onto the floor and Taehyung quickly approached him with a worried facial expression before crouching down beside him. "Are you okay?".

The older wiped the sweat from his face with his sleeves and nodded desperately. "I'm fine, yeah...I'm fine." He then looked at the blue haired guy before he could feel his heart shattering into pieces. "The boy, the blue haired one. His date of birth will be his date of death."

This innocent soul, who had nothing in his heart but pure love and kindness. His little dark brown eyes who showed the affection he held down for him even though they knew each other for only a few days. The touch this boy had, filled with warmth and tender.

"What happened to you, did something happen?" Taehyung asked again when he received no replies from the older, who just kept looking straight into his eyes. "I-Im fine..." He slowly got up with the help of the younger who also picked up his phone from the wooden floor.

Taehyung saw how Jimin's state seemed unreadable and how every part of his body kept shivering as if he had no control over them. He felt so bad for him but decided to keep quiet before slowly brining him out of the house.

Jimin felt less stressed when the cold breeze hit his burning skin, a he breathed in and out to inhale the fresh air of the nature. Y/n looked at them from afar and sighed out of relief, she didn't know what was happening inside and was about to come after them.

Afterwards, the blue haired guy made Jimin walk to the back of the jeep and spoke "Climb." The older didn't question either and walked up before sitting next to the worried Y/n who looked at him then at Taehyung.

She gave a questioning gaze but he just gestured her to keep calm and to take care of the older who didn't seem in the right state of mind. She didn't force to know further and gave a reassuring nod to which the blue haired guy smiled and went to the front of the jeep.

He sat on the driver seat and turned on the engine before starting to drive. He didn't know the way out of this jungle but he at least knew the labatory's trajectory.

Once he'll be there, he will join the scientist's team, and leave the jungle together, while following their path because they knew the way out of there.

As the time passed by, 3 hours later, the night started to fall and Taehyung kept his attention on the road in front of him, eyes not leaving the scientist's truck. Even though he was focused on the road, his mind kept repeating Jungkook's name none stop.

He was missing him a lot but he had to be strong for every single body, for his parents, for his love, for his own self. It was a must.

Meanwhile, Y/n kept looking around her even though she couldn't see anything because of the darkness. The weather was perfect, they didn't feel cold in any way, instead the breeze seemed so relaxing and refreshing.

She then looked at Jimin who slept across her while hugging his blanket. He had puffy eyes and dried tears along his pinkish cheeks. She knew he cried and she also knew that asking the reason about his tears to Jimin would also bring complications.

So she decided to leave him all by himself and gave him a blanket so he could sleep. Afterwards she leaned on a seat while facing Taehyung who was still driving. She had a perfect view on his side profile and smiled genuinely.

This is what she had, what she deserved. She didn't know how the hell this man was meant for her, he was too perfect for her. A man who loves her as a husband, protects her as a brother, treats her as a father and respects her as a real man.