Chapter 24: Message.

Jimin looked at the window with suspicion, something was not right, someone was really there. He got up and approached the glass before his eyes could catch a glimpse of a figure from afar.

He widened his eyes, all the memories flashing back before his eyes, glossing them. His hands started to shiver and became sweaty. His forehead glistened as well and his mouth suddenly felt dry.

His mind froze until he saw the figure walking in the opposite direction and his body quickly reacted to it, running towards the exit door. He opened it hastily, still concious about Y/n and Taehyung sleeping so he didn't make any noise.

As the cold breeze hit his body, nature's sound surrounded his ears and his sight spotted the bright darkness, he ran to where he saw her....

"Please, don't run away this time too." His heavy breathing echoed in his mind and he led himself to the destination. But suddenly he made a full stop when his eyes finally saw what they wanted.

The same figure with the baby bump, the same silky hair, the same blue dress. She was still the same after all of these years. And this made him tear up in guilt, sadness, relief and love.

She was standing still, with her back facing him and not moving an inch, knowing who was just behind her. Jimin started to walk to her with slow steps, tears filled eyes and lips quivering, begging to say something.

"Y-You came back...?" The woman suddenly started to walk ahead, making Jimin jolt up in anxiety and nervousness "No no no no, please!! Please I beg you, don't leave me this time!! Please give us a chance to talk this time, please don't go!!"

The figure continued to walk, as if it was not caring about any words reached to her ears. And Jimin increased his pace while shedding tears "Please don't go, every time you come to see me but never exchange words with me. Please, let me tell you how I feel a--"

Before anything else, her body started to fade away and she completely disappeared right in front of his sight, making his heart shatter once again. He stopped on his track and dropped himself onto his knees before he could once again burst out in tears.

"You again left without explanation. Why, tell me why?!" He punched the ground several times until his hands started to bleed but he couldn't care less about the pain killing his heart mercilessly.

       TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING

Y/n suddenly frowned in her sleep when she felt a pair of soft lips against her right cheek, kissing it with lots of love. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at her side only to see Taehyung trying to wake his love up in the most peaceful way possible.

He looked at her as she did the same and he smiled warmly, what a beautiful morning "Finally you're awake, I was seriously trying hard to wake you up in a calm way since 10 mins." She suddenly giggled "I don't seem to remember that this Taehyung is the same old Taehyung who once poured a cold bottle of water on me to wake me up when I had a sleepover at his home."

He smiled sheepishly before poking her nose with his then sitting up "Let's get fresh then eat something. We have to find Jungkook." She soon let her smile drop, remembering about him. She felt so guilty to almost forget him.

Taehyung looked at her and slowly pat her head "Don't be sad, being happy time to time is not a sin nor wrong." He shot a warm smile before getting up and heading into the bathroom with a towel that was provide to them by Jimin, once again, their life saviour.

Soon she turned to look at the kitchen when she heard some steal pots being put from here to there, sending an accute sound to her ears. And it was him, the silver haired guy, making some breakfast for the young duo.